No announcement yet.

Always use protection.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill use one when i am doing something i'm not sure about. i would say i use one about 40% of the time. i don't really use goggles very often either. just not a huge fan of things on my head/face when i am riding.

matt

Comment

Wear one every time I go out, I don't know why it's even a question!

I have crashed on a motorcycle and would be dead if it wasn't for my helmet. I saved it in fact, cracked clean in half...that would have been my head!

It's not that it's "uncool" to wear a helmet. It's also not like your the only person on the hill. I don't wear it because I don't trust myself, it's because I don't trust everyone else!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
      33 down, 12 to go!

Comment

I used to only wear a helmet in the park but this year i invested in a comfortable lightweight one that i don't mind wearing so now i wear one all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Wookie View Post
          ..... just during pond skimming. I don't know of anyone that has "skimmed" on skiboards and has stayed dry.
          Watch the last episode of The Junk Show from last season. Everyone except one person stayed dry.

I used to never wear one. Then, I would only wear it when going upside down. I started to get more into it and by the end of the season I was wearing it every single time I was out.
          I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

I always wear a helmet - kind of a safety nut. Plus, it keeps my fivehead (it's too big to be a forehead) warm
            In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
            Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
              ill use one when i am doing something i'm not sure about. i would say i use one about 40% of the time. i don't really use goggles very often either. just not a huge fan of things on my head/face when i am riding.

matt
              You rocking a sweatband instead?
              Unless you risk it, you don't know what it is.
              *Proud designer of the SBOL hoodie*

Comment

Working...
              X