Be Very Jealous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Very Jealous

Denver just got a foot of snow and still snowing hard..freak'n best packing snow ive ever seen..well im out..gonna go urban jib for the first of this season
    -have you seen my poopie??

Yeah I saw the news, but in the live mountain cams for Aspen Mountain, I didn't see snow.

What is time frame for the skiboarding season in Colorado? In PA, it's from about mid December to late March.
    - 2004-2005 Snowjam 90cm (BLD, Red, White and Blue)
    - 2004-2005 Bomber Elite Bindings (Regular)
    - 2004-2005 Tecnica Entryx 3 Boots (Mondo 27.5)
    - 2004-2005 Pro-Tec Ace Full Face Black Flame Helmet (Medium)
    - 2004-2005 Smith Prodigy Turbo Fan Goggles w/Platinum Mirror or Sensor Mirror Lenses.
    - Usually riding at Bear Creek wearing a black jacket with white stripes down the sleeves and black ski pants.

Comment

from late october to late May even early june...a few resorts around here are opening next weekend
      -have you seen my poopie??

Comment

Yeah you got me... I'm jelous

Comment

Yup, most definately jealous. I've been sitting here for the past 2 months just waiting for the resorts to open or even for enough snow in the mountains to go learn to grind on some rails/stairs/who knows what I'll find at the local ski area.
          I do it because I can.
          I can because I want to.
          I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
          '08 KTPs

Comment

Originally posted by jeff miles
            from late october to late May even early june...a few resorts around here are opening next weekend
            That's it I'm moving to Colorado. I want to live in a place where it snows often. Skiboarding is too addicting to only do it for only 4 months a year. Even so, I could only do it in December because of college. Argh!
            Last edited by Gargantula; 10-10-2005, 04:46 PM.
            - 2004-2005 Snowjam 90cm (BLD, Red, White and Blue)
            - 2004-2005 Bomber Elite Bindings (Regular)
            - 2004-2005 Tecnica Entryx 3 Boots (Mondo 27.5)
            - 2004-2005 Pro-Tec Ace Full Face Black Flame Helmet (Medium)
            - 2004-2005 Smith Prodigy Turbo Fan Goggles w/Platinum Mirror or Sensor Mirror Lenses.
            - Usually riding at Bear Creek wearing a black jacket with white stripes down the sleeves and black ski pants.

Comment

yep..im jeleous.

Comment

Minnesota sucks, I wish I lived in Colorado
                82cm Groove '99 Taxis
                Saloman XWave 8.0 boots
                "Go Army!"
                "Hooah!"

Comment

exactly...where u from in minnesota anways?

Comment

hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa........ haaaaaaaaooooooooowwwww meeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiinnnnneh
                    POW!nded

Comment

baily i just clicked the link to T2T and its still not done is this the same site you were making from like 2 years ago (or less i cant remember)
                      need new skiboards fund 0/200 all donations are appreciated

to send money via paypal- go here www.paypal.com then send money to email - jcgeiser@gmail.com
                      to send money via mail - send Check, Cash or Money Order to:

Christian Geiser
                      3840 Tremont pl
                      Ann Arbor, MI 48105 USA

thank you for your support

Comment

yah dont expect it anytime soon(or ever)
                        POW!nded

Comment

Originally posted by Gargantula
                          Skiboarding is too addicting to only do it for only 4 months a year.
                          I totally agree. I'm dyin' here waiting for the local mountains to open with snowgun-snow. And when they open there'll be only like 1 trail and one lift open.
                          Snow Jam 90TT

Comment

I live in the St. Cloud area
                            82cm Groove '99 Taxis
                            Saloman XWave 8.0 boots
                            "Go Army!"
                            "Hooah!"

Comment

Hey Bailey that thum tack picture is a really old one of you.

Guatangula doesnt it suck that we only get like four months of skiboarding. What mountains are you at? I normally sk roundtop liberty whitetail or whisp.
                              "I Know that I am a woman, a woman with inward strength and plenty of courage"
                              ~Anne Frank~

Comment

Working...
                              X