Attention Shoppers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Shoppers

ATTENTION SHOPPERS: We will be closed from June 15th until September 6th for the N. American summer season. You still may order Spruce skiboards and bindings only, during this period
    Will the new lineup be unveiled Sept 6th with blowout sales on last years leftovers?

On a side note, skiboards.com is taking pre-orders on their padded 125cm bags. They sell out pretty quick when they do come in. I have one of their smaller 100cm padded bags and it is excellent. Worlds better than the thin RC bags.

Originally posted by shortydude View Post
    On a side note, skiboards.com is taking pre-orders on their padded 125cm bags. They sell out pretty quick when they do come in. I have one of their smaller 100cm padded bags and it is excellent. Worlds better than the thin RC bags.
    I expect that Greco will be getting in some more Revel8 120 Monkey bags soon.
    Who would want to carry their boards around in a bag with an advert for skiboards.com on the side.
    Not me!
    Spruce Crossbow 115 "Ski Track" skiboards - My Go To skiboards
    Tyrolia Attack2 13 GW release bindings on Spruce Risers
    Nordica HF110 ski boots

Comment

I'm sorry the expired shopping carts needed to be deleted, we do have the 2011 R8 120cm Padded Monkey Bags in stock now and they can ship on 9/7 if you place an order. And coming soon is the 2012 bag with this new font:

The new 2012 boards should be available for pre-order by 9/15

Comment

How come the monkey bags can't come with tie-downs like the skiboards.com bags? That's the only reason I prefer to buy the their bags over SBOL's.
        Boards/Bindings:
        2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
        2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
        2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
        Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
        Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
          This day is not coming soon enough!
          I Ski 4 Smitty.

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
            How come the monkey bags can't come with tie-downs like the skiboards.com bags? That's the only reason I prefer to buy the their bags over SBOL's.
            I broke the one tie down in my skiboards.com bag - within the flight back to the UK. Was not worthwheil sending it back for that.
            Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
            Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
            Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
              the rc sb bag we used to sell had those internal straps and i never ended up using them, they took too long to undo and tighten, i guess i'm impatient when it's time to ride. let me know what other features you want added and i'll shoot to incorporate for 2013 season.

g

Comment

the 15th......thats tomorrow right?

Comment

yeah i think so. haha

Comment

preorders are the first sign of winter <3

Comment

Only a few more days til pre-orders!
                      Dave | Elevendy

Comment

While trying to check out the old designs of past years BWP 98cm boards I saw that the title of the Revel 8 98cm Skiboards were changed to "Slapdash Skiboards (formerly BWP)".

Does this mean we are getting a new set of 98cms? 2 more days of waiting with bated breath.

Comment

Originally posted by lunarroyale View Post
                          While trying to check out the old designs of past years BWP 98cm boards I saw that the title of the Revel 8 98cm Skiboards were changed to "Slapdash Skiboards (formerly BWP)".

Does this mean we are getting a new set of 98cms? 2 more days of waiting with bated breath.
                          I would lean towards yes.
                          I do it because I can.
                          I can because I want to.
                          I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
                          '08 KTPs

Comment

Originally posted by jackschmid View Post
                            the 15th......thats tomorrow right?
                            awweee yeeaaah

Comment

the rc sb bag we used to sell had those internal straps and i never ended up using them, they took too long to undo and tighten, i guess i'm impatient when it's time to ride. let me know what other features you want added and i'll shoot to incorporate for 2013 season.

g
                              I don't mind taking the extra time to strap my boards down. It keeps them from getting nicked up during transport.

I've never seen a monkey bag in person. Are they well padded and do they have an outer zipper compartment? Besides having the internal straps, the skiboards.com bags have nice padding and the outer zipper compartment (which is a nice feature). They also come with a detachable shoulder strap. I never use the strap, but some people probably do. The bag also seems to be made with a nice semi-heavy canvas material.
                              Boards/Bindings:
                              2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                              2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                              2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                              2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                              Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                              Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Working...
                              X