My Cousin is going to the X Games!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Cousin is going to the X Games!!!

My Cousin Ravi lost both his legs a few years ago in a train incident. Before the accident he had only skiied a couple times. He picked up skiing two years ago and is now a beast doing big things. I am just so proud of him. It really puts it in perspective when your down on your life and can look at a kid like this who lost his legs and can turn a negative into something great.

http://bergsskishop.com/donation-for...4975c2510.html

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/story...qVcCqWGZQ.cspx

I don't know what to say. I'm honestly floored. This is incredible. A million congratulations for him and your family!

Comment

That is awesome. You have every reason to be proud.

There is a lesson in it for all of us.
      sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Damn! To tell you the truth Mono skier X is my favorite event in the X games.
        Always on the brink of success or insanity!

Comment

wow thats incredible!!! tell us how he does

Comment

Awesome to hear. Maybe he'll get to spend some time with Andy Campbell if he heads that way again. Another sitskiier that from my few discussions is truly and awesome human.
            I do it because I can.
            I can because I want to.
            I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
            '08 KTPs

Comment

Becoming disabled is probably one of my biggest fears in life. It's amazing that one person can be so inspiring. My fear is lessened after seeing him.

http://www.kval.com/sports/114396249.html
              08 Condors -> FF Pros | 08 KTPs -> FF Pros | Line Sun 83s -> Line comp. Freeblocks

Comment

I'll be watching him on TV for sure!! That is awesome!!!! Very inspiring!
                C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

oh man! Ravi almost had it!!! The commentators said he was in the finals but then once all played out he wasn't. so crazy to watch! next year!!!!
                  C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Working...
                  X