Twin Tips to skiboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twin Tips to skiboards

I just have come the the decision to completely drop my twin tipping and go all out skiboarding. I got pretty good at twin tipping with being able to do inverted 720's. I got K2 Fatty boards now. and I hear they really are crappy. Last year I was able to do 900's on them and do decent grinds. But I really want to get into skiboarding more. and maybe attempt to get a sponsership. Problem is my lack of knowledge of good skiboards. I know Twin Tips and Snowboards cause I work at a ski shop, but we dont carry skiboards. Anyone got advice on what to get, or does anyone got a pair cheap I can buy? I'de really appreciate it. Also Any info on how to get sponsered? (I have a twin-tip video on www.skiboardgeneration.com under media/Branden Harding) Im going skiboarding all tomorrow so I'll take some footage and post it on here for you all.

-Branden
    Last edited by Branden; 03-18-2005, 05:32 PM.
    sigpic

i told you skiing sucks!! lol jk. get canon heritage (90 cm), canon m7 or neal lyons (99 cm) anything from mix, uhh snowjam 90s or if you have the chance get OLD lines. they're so nice. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW heres a pair of good bored you mite want to check out.

Comment

It doesnt suck. It just makes me that much better at skiboarding when being able to do inverted 7's on long skis:-D give me a year I'll throw some of the sickest air's you'll ever see. grinds on the other hand... I'll show you some of the sickest falls you'll ever see.
      sigpic

Comment

ive been getting into more airs latly mostly cuz i got my canons but because they setup our rails gay for a comp. with thin jumps on the sides halfway down the rail instead of straight on. yeah pretty gay.

Comment

ya snowboarders like it like that, its more skateboards like, id like to try skiboards rails like that.
          Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

i did one of them once, it was fucking scary cuz i was afraid i was gona catch my tips due to turning to soon. no fun at all, maybe ill get over my fear of it someday. i did our kink a few times straight on it was pretty lame tho.

Comment

must be like inlining.
              Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

yeah kind of. but 10x gayer

Comment

Working...
                X