the banning of skiboards in parks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the banning of skiboards in parks

i saw that some parks have banned them, i want to write a paper protesting the ban. does anyone know anything about the banning that you could tell me? any links, personal experience, or something youv heard can be of great help
    the bigger your ride, the harder your fall

ummm alot of ppl r already protesting...so paper wont really help..but theres no point to not do it...so u can try..
    -have you seen my poopie??

Comment

cut the ropes, show the talent, and get out fast... best way to beat the bans.
      ski[board] all winter

Comment

i don't think rebellious activity would change their minds, it would rather just make them take stronger anti-skiboarding position.

proving the nature of skiboarding would be much better. i suppose this would open and change their minds.

btw, what about an entrepreneurial initiative to set up a skiboard-devoted snopark (i guess skiboards-only would be impossible). something that says/communicates that it actually IS for skiboarders. hmm
        if you want to experience the element - get out of the vehicle!

Comment

i like how sbol throws alot of skiboard competitions. seeing hurds of skiboarders put it down must be quite a sight for any snow sport lover.
          ski[board] all winter

Comment

Working...
          X