I found another Florida skiboarder!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found another Florida skiboarder!

While at a friend's house this weekend, someone asked if Santa was good to me this year, and I responded with "Yes, I got new skibaords!". And a brother of a friend, turned around and asked "Did you say skiboards? I skiboard!". To say that I was surprised was an understatement. This was the first time I've ever mentioned it where someone knew what the heck I was talking about. He rides old Bullets and MNP's, but he absolutely loves it. I told him he needed to upgrade to some R8's

He truly understood what it meant to skiboard, the freedom, the joy, the ease, and the $h!t eating grin you get when flying down the mountain. I never expect anyone to know what I'm talking about, let alone in Florida. The only other Floridian I met that had heard of snowblades, poo pooed them, BIG time. But, it makes no difference to me, I love this sport. So, keep up the positive talk about skiboards, you never know when you'll find a fellow boarder!
    If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.

Independent Beachbody Coach
    www.GetFitnessFast.com
    www.FastFitShake.com
    www.facebook.com/CoachHeidiG

SBOLTeam III Rider

'11 Revolt "Trees"
    '07 BWP's
    2011 Spruce Pro Lite's
    Head Edge+ 8.5 One Boots

I'm from Cocoa Beach, still live in Florida about half the time, and just received my first set of boards today - do I count?

Comment

Originally posted by boondoggle View Post
      I'm from Cocoa Beach, still live in Florida about half the time, and just received my first set of boards today - do I count?
      Sure, why not? Enjoy the new boards, I know I will!
      If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.

Independent Beachbody Coach
      www.GetFitnessFast.com
      www.FastFitShake.com
      www.facebook.com/CoachHeidiG

SBOLTeam III Rider

'11 Revolt "Trees"
      '07 BWP's
      2011 Spruce Pro Lite's
      Head Edge+ 8.5 One Boots

Comment

Working...
      X