Baller Butters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baller Butters

Love the fakie tip butters here... not digging the outfit but I do like that he almost took out a kid.

And I will leave this move for the guys that have a more appropriate weight:height ratio

These asian kids got juice... 1:57 LOL, Epic Fails start at around 3:00
    Dave | Elevendy

Wow and ouch!!
    Boards/Bindings:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

+1,000,000 internets for the Mos Eisley cantina music.

And this is the kinda stuff that I've never tried! I thought buttering was limited to spinning.

And I guess Japan is the place to be for skiboarders. I love Japan more and more.

Comment

wish i could do ground tricks
        Any tips out there, like is it easier with flexy boards, or shorter boards or anything like that?

I find that it is really hard on my knees when i try to do something like that.
        www.skiboardbindings.com GGO Co-Founder

Check out a review of our bindings http://www.skiboardsonline.com/forum...ad.php?t=13031 (Thanks Rob)

My setup:
        DLP/Ktps (randomly switch)
        Condors, not rockered (powder/crap conditions board)
        GGO soft boot bindings
        Ride RFL Snowboard Boots

Comment

Japan=Good Japanese Women=GREAT!!! Just sayin...
          I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

I love doing fakie tip butters when I get bored of everything normal. It is fun to carve fakie on tips past all of the people on the family run, since I and one friend are the only skiboarders these people have ever seen. I am always afraid I will break the 84cm Lines like this though, they are thin; the snowjam 90s could probably do this all day, though.

Thanks for posting the videos.

Comment

Working...
            X