First Ride of the Year Experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Ride of the Year Experiences

Just went skiboarding for the first time this season and I fell like I never stopped from last season. It was totally Awesome, wasn't crowded and most of the slopes were open, this has got me all fired up for the season to get into full swing.

Awesome Frodo!!!! Keep up the Skiboarding!!!!!!!! Glad you are pumped up! fun!
    C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

I had the same experience. I got out for the first time this season last Sunday. I planned on taking it easy ... thought I would be a bit rusty.

From the very first run, it did not feel like I had any time off at all. By run #3, I was charging the mountain at speeds that would have made me nervous last season.

I guess the skiboarding skills are not as perishable as I thought they should be.
      Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
      Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
      Full Tilt Boots
      Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

Originally posted by FightingForAir View Post
        I had the same experience. I got out for the first time this season last Sunday. I planned on taking it easy ... thought I would be a bit rusty.

From the very first run, it did not feel like I had any time off at all. By run #3, I was charging the mountain at speeds that would have made me nervous last season.

I guess the skiboarding skills are not as perishable as I thought they should be.
        thats cool man hope the rest of the year turns out the same

Comment

Working...
        X