landed on a gaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• landed on a gaper

Does it make me a bad person if I crashed into a gaper and didn't feel bad about it?

So as usual I was making a pathetic attempt at performing an aerial maneuver that I wasn't capable of, when all of a sudden this gaper came out of nowhere. We both crashed, but we were okay.
    Revel8 Revolt "city" (lite riser release bindings)
    Revel8 Rumspringa "Mary Jane"
    "No guts No glory" my skiboarding motto
    Real Age: 20
    "I value my life more than a helmet" - nolhay

Don't feel bad about it. Nobody got injured
    Line Jedis
    Line Bullets
    '11 KTP's
    2xFF cams
    '11 silver receptors
    Full Tilt Booters

Comment

its a family park NOT a terrain park silly. re-read the sign :-D glad no one is hurt

-B
      sigpic

Comment

My guess is that Branden splattered a few gapers in the past few years
        2010 KTP
        2010Receptors
        2011 Full Tilt Hot Doggers

www.myspace.com/damnthedoorisclosed

Comment

We were all gapers once. I'm a gaper now. Well, an equipment specific gaper but a gaper nonetheless. If you are doing park maneuvers (like aerial stuff) on the regular lanes and there is an accident then you are at fault and should both apologize and stop acting that way. That goes for a lot of behavior. For example, if you mow a gaper down on the bunny because you were busy impressing yourself with how fast you ramped in off a little cliff and wanted to space shuttle all the way to the lift - well, that ain't the place for that. You are wrong. On the other hand, if you are in the park, blow an aerial move and land on someones grandmother then the old battle-ax should apologize to you for being where she has no right. The terrain park is not a peanut gallery - it's a terrain park. Wanna gape? Get off to the side - way off to the side. Oh, one last thing - if you ever lose a board and it goes rocketing down the slope - just hope I don't stop it. I'll give it back to you in 2 pieces. I don't care what you think of me for that because you obviously don't care about anyone but yourself. My kids ski and snowboard on those same slopes. Wear leashes or have brakes - period.
          "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

Working...
          X