X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sempai
    replied
    Originally posted by Combust1216 View Post
    I'm not really tall I'm around 5'4"-5'6" i weigh anywhere from 135-140 i have no other knowledge of any snow sport or any like other thing like inline skating. Dave Bloom told me about the sport I liked the vids he did and the sport looks a lot of fun so I figured I'd try it. Also will there be a huge shift if say I ride one of them for a few years and switch to the other?
    At your size, you could even ride the Tanshos and have a really fun time of it. To answer your other question, you can adjust from one skiboard to the next very easily and quickly. I started out on tiny Salomon Snowblades. I've gone from riding as small as 85 cm boards up to the monster Sherpas at 130 cm. Don't sweat it.

Leave a comment:

• Colt
    replied
    I'm not really tall I'm around 5'4"-5'6" i weigh anywhere from 135-140 i have no other knowledge of any snow sport or any like other thing like inline skating. Dave Bloom told me about the sport I liked the vids he did and the sport looks a lot of fun so I figured I'd try it. Also will there be a huge shift if say I ride one of them for a few years and switch to the other?

Leave a comment:

• Karl
    replied
    Post up your height and weight and what kind of riding history are you coming from, snowblades, skis, snowboarding, other skiboards, any at all? I think that will help you get a better answer.

Leave a comment:

• sempai
    replied
    BWPs are flexy and sexy. I had the KTPs for a short time. I didn't like the width or the stiffness, but there are plenty of people who love them.

It's all personal preference. You have to try out different boards to see what you like best.

Leave a comment:

• ny300z
    replied
    i started on the BWPs and loved everything about them. My friend has the KTPs and there pretty good amount wider but he loves them too.

either will be good for you, the width wont make much of a difference after a few runs.

cant go wrong

but go with the BDUBS!!

Leave a comment:

• Gromit
    replied
    Originally posted by Combust1216 View Post
    How much wider are the KTP's then the BWP's
    Dimensions here
    Sorry. I've never tried either of them, so I can't help with your other questions. I'm sure that someone else will help.

Leave a comment:

• Colt
    started a topic KTP's vs BWP's which do you like more?

KTP's vs BWP's which do you like more?

Just a quick comparison between the KTP's and BWP's. Any info on the both of them would help me make a choice. Also here are a few questions I would like answered.

How much wider are the KTP's then the BWP's?
    Which will do better in which terrain?(powder, park, mountain)
    Whats the major difference besides width and size?
    Which is better for a beginner?
Working...
X