I am literally freaking out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am literally freaking out!!!

I feel like christmas morning when I was a kid!!! Some of you know that I didn't start skibaording till halfway thru the season last year... So I am out of my mind after I received the shredfest II dvd! I am aching for snow!!! Sheena and I plan on hitting Boreal on sunday if they manage to stay open the full weekend! I know there are others out there feeling the same way!!!

Lets here it!!! Tell us how bad you need that soft, moist, smooth........ snow!!!
    '11 DLP
    '10 Condor / Black Zero Pro
    '10 KTP
    Journey boards and bindings
    '09 Tansho / FF-CAMS (GF's)
    Line Five-O (GF's)
    Groove AF1 / Groove cheapy's
    and not to forget my beloved first boards... Crazy Blades!!!!
    A big ass PA system, so lets throw a f*cking party!
    www.f1rstclasscitizen.com

Full Tilt - First Chair

I need it sooooooooo bad!!

You are very lucky. I won't be able to shred for a couple more months. I usually have my first outting Christmas day. That is Santa's gift to me.
    Boards/Bindings:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

man ive been watching ski movies, building turf ramps in my backyard, buying gear and non stop talking about it ALL SUMMER. My apartment, office, iphone background, pc backgrounds, everything is snow haha. Everyone i know thinks im crazy now.

im dieing for snow, this year more than ever, and someones gonna need to take a picture of me the first ride up the lift cause im gonna look like a giddy ass kid

just typing this got me excited. dam. wish i didnt have to wait another month or so

Comment

Amen brotha. I too only started this past January, instantly falling in love, and ditching a 17-year stretch riding snowboards. And not only did it give a new love in my life, rekindling the love I once had for sliding snow, but it brought back a second chance at the one sport that ever truly was a part of my soul. In may I bought a new pair of skates and along side two close friends, Kirk Thompson and Chris Smith, I started doing tricks again after an eleven year absensen due to a career ending shattered ankle. Whether it's skating or rolling, I'm doing what I've loved more than anything, and that's because of skiboarding. I even relocated my entire life to Colorado just to dig deeper into the sport. So yeah, I am totally ready for this season to get under way. Cheers!
        I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Just putting on boards again, and skating over to the chairlift is all I'm asking for.
          I've spent the last 3 winters being a basement dweller and playing world of warcraft.

First snow hits and BANG! it's like I woke up from a bad dream.

Comment

Hahaha!!! Thats what we like to hear!!!
            '11 DLP
            '10 Condor / Black Zero Pro
            '10 KTP
            Journey boards and bindings
            '09 Tansho / FF-CAMS (GF's)
            Line Five-O (GF's)
            Groove AF1 / Groove cheapy's
            and not to forget my beloved first boards... Crazy Blades!!!!
            A big ass PA system, so lets throw a f*cking party!
            www.f1rstclasscitizen.com

Full Tilt - First Chair

Comment

Working...
            X