I'm new, and was just wondering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new, and was just wondering...

Typically, how many east coast meetups are there in a season? Also, have any dates been set yet? How long do meetups usually last? Days? I know meetups are a great way to get out there and meet other riders, so I want to try to get to as many as possible.
    I Ski 4 Smitty.

Last year we had the Jay Jam and the US Open. This year, the US Open is not happening, and I haven't heard anything about the Jay Jam. It looks like it might be sparse this year for meetups, unless you're willing to travel to the Midwest Meet or Shredfest. Impromptu meetups do happen sporadically throughout the season though, so keep your eyes osn the meetups pages to see who's riding where.

Where are you located?
    RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

The usual Mountain Creek meet that happens every year will still be going on which I know is your home mountain. Keep tabs on here over the next month or so. You'll see something about a bunch happening at the end of December and beginning of January.
      I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Yeah I saw about the Open, I was pretty disappointed about that. I'm located in Orange County, New York so I guess I'm in an okay location for getting to mountains. Dave, I spoke to Art today about riding and he said there might be a meet or two at Mountain Creek, so I'll definitely get to that.
        I Ski 4 Smitty.

Comment

If you start organizing, you could probably have at least 3-5 mini meets per year.

Comment

Working...
          X