Last Call For Shredfest 2 DVDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Call For Shredfest 2 DVDs

OK ... this is the last call for Shredfest 2 DVDs.

If you want one, I will send you one and the shipping is on me. This year's cut is a bit better than the one I did last year and is significantly longer. I had more quality footage to work with and fewer computer problems since I upgraded my machine.

First batch has already gone out to Dave Smith, JJue, Slow, Wendell and Scott.

If anyone else is interested, email me your mailing address: osposhea@hotmail.com
    Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
    Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
    Full Tilt Boots
    Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Happy to wait for the .iso
    Crossbow (go to dream board)
    Most everything else over time.
    Go Android

Comment

email sent. thanks!

Comment

email sent too!
        C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Haha, can't wait to get it in the mail. Should be good to see.
          At the top of the underground

Revolt Chickens Can't wait to get out on the snow!

Revel8 all day!

Comment

Just sent an email, looking forward to seeing this
            I Ski 4 Smitty.

Comment

Whats the cost for the dvd?

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

No cost ... it's on me.

Just want to preserve some memories for those of us who were there and share the event with those who were not able to make it.

To me, it is a worthwhile investment of a few bucks.

Just so you know .... this is not the caliber of the work that Greco has done. The edit I made is way amateur and only has a few clips of the park action.

Most of it is video clips and stills of the rest of us running some blues, a few blacks, a few tree stashes, the back country day and just hanging out. I did not get any negative feedback from the one I did last year and I think people will find this year's relatively entertaining as well.
                Full Tilt Boots
                Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

[QUOTE=FightingForAir;105648]No cost ... it's on me.

Just want to preserve some memories for those of us who were there and share the event with those who were not able to make it.

To me, it is a worthwhile investment of a few bucks.

Just so you know .... this is not the caliber of the work that Greco has done. The edit I made is way amateur and only has a few clips of the park action.

Robert,

Watched it today. It came out great. Thanks for putting it together.

Wendell
                  Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
                  Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
                  Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
                  History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

I just watched the DVD this morning. It's so good. You did a great job! I got a good sense of how it must have felt to be there. It looked like an awesome time.

Here's a few observations I got from watching: Valmorel can really tear it up on his 120s and loves to go fast. I can relate. The Gun Barrel looks scary and exhausting. The back country day looked like you guys were trying to ski through cement. Tahoe must rock.

I can't wait to attend a Shredfest.
                    Boards/Bindings:
                    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Hope to see you for Shredfest III.

Would love to see this event grow each year.
                      Full Tilt Boots

Comment

Working...
                      X