Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fourdown Productions - A New Light, looking for support.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ElkCloner
    replied

Won this on ebay today.........shall we write our own music?

Leave a comment:

• DennisEvans
    replied
    Originally posted by Dyn0miteMat View Post
    I can take care of the stills for us Got a few new lenses awaiting to get tried out this year
    SICK, be ready for some crazy shit. I'm warning you now.

Leave a comment:

• Dyn0miteMat
    replied
    Originally posted by Godofmedia View Post
    I meant like an HD Canon lol, but I'm picking up a goPro this year for sure.
    I can take care of the stills for us Got a few new lenses awaiting to get tried out this year

Leave a comment:

• allz
    replied
    You know i gonna help in this for sure!

Leave a comment:

• DennisEvans
    replied
    I meant like an HD Canon lol, but I'm picking up a goPro this year for sure.

Leave a comment:

• ny300z
    replied
    Originally posted by Godofmedia View Post
    I'd love to contribute to this project if at all needed.

This sounds awesome and I wish I could afford a decent hd cam to do some recording at my local resort for beginner and intermediate lessons. Could also do some skiboard specific training videos as well.

Keep us updated man.
    $250 for the goPro is a hell of a deal i think, i love it.

and u have to have one if ur the "god of media"

Leave a comment:

• DennisEvans
    replied
    I'd love to contribute to this project if at all needed.

This sounds awesome and I wish I could afford a decent hd cam to do some recording at my local resort for beginner and intermediate lessons. Could also do some skiboard specific training videos as well.

Keep us updated man.

Leave a comment:

• SkaFreak
    replied
    Don't have the camera, but you already know that I'm close by. I'm definitely in for whatever I can help you with. Just let me know.

Leave a comment:

• harrysiii
    replied
    sounds great, man. I'll see what I can get. I have a new gopro HD, and also just got a Panasonic 1080p/60 camcorder.

Leave a comment:

• Ethan
    replied
    As you already know, I'm in anyway I can.

Leave a comment:

• koneco
    replied
    I know this isn't skiboarding, but this is the type of video I thought about when you started talking about 4DP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uINXBMLWLr0&t=2m4s

And I wish we had some terrain parks like THAT. That would be what I would work up to. That is Fr33dom.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Bloom
    replied
    While I will be the chief editor I am leaving camera work in many of your hands while I too will be out creating shots. I can spin different types of shots into a good video, but if anyone is concerned about learning how to film appropriately, maybe we can start a new thread dedicated to different filming techniques. That might be beneficial far beyond just this project. It could lead to a lot of great videos showing up on the skiboarding scene. Good call.

Brick, I do have all of the Jay footage but I don't have any footage from the Midwest Meet. I didn't know where was any.

Leave a comment:

• ElkCloner
    replied
    You've got all my Jay stuff. Do you have any of my Bohemia clips?

Leave a comment:

• ny300z
    replied
    Originally posted by slow View Post
    fourdown,

Good to read of your project. I look forward to viewing the results.

Although you state that we should not worry about the details of the camera work, I for one would appreciate your insights of the do's and don'ts when video taping.
    me too, im a noob when it comes to this and i wanna learn as much as i can

Leave a comment:

• slow
    replied
    fourdown,

Good to read of your project. I look forward to viewing the results.

Although you state that we should not worry about the details of the camera work, I for one would appreciate your insights of the do's and don'ts when video taping.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X