Tahoe edit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tahoe edit!!!!!!!!!!!!

hard to type with a healing broken left shoulder blade and a newly dislocated right shoulder, but I had to make sure this doesn't get hidden where people don't see it:

http://www.skiboardsonline.com/vbull...ad.php?t=10227

I hope eveyone is as stoke on it as I am... Greco did a great job of editing, and this makes me want to ride so bad........

Anyone got a quick fix for shoulder dislocations??

Originally posted by kirk View Post
    hard to type with a healing broken left shoulder blade and a newly dislocated right shoulder, but I had to make sure this doesn't get hidden where people don't see it:

http://www.skiboardsonline.com/vbull...ad.php?t=10227

I hope eveyone is as stoke on it as I am... Greco did a great job of editing, and this makes me want to ride so bad........

Anyone got a quick fix for shoulder dislocations??
    you guys all did a fantastic job at representing the sport of skiboarding out here in the west , where folks don't see too many skiboarders...
    the features at the Northstar big park were insane and you guys were ripping it up ! awesome to see for all of us who were there in person !
    sorry , though , unfortunately , I don't have that quick fix ...
    Boards :
    Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
    Boots
    K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
    Bindings:
    Zero Pro Non release Binding
    Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
    Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
    Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
    Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

The Video is SOOO badass!!! I love all the fails at the end!!! Excellent shots! Raise one up for the revel8 team and greco!!!
      '11 DLP
      '10 Condor / Black Zero Pro
      '10 KTP
      Journey boards and bindings
      '09 Tansho / FF-CAMS (GF's)
      Line Five-O (GF's)
      Groove AF1 / Groove cheapy's
      and not to forget my beloved first boards... Crazy Blades!!!!
      A big ass PA system, so lets throw a f*cking party!
      www.f1rstclasscitizen.com

Full Tilt - First Chair

Comment

Saaaweeeeet!

Hey R8 guys, what place did you like riding better at, Northstar or Alpine Meadows????We wanna make sure we have the right place scheduled for Shredfest for ya!
        C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOO thats a tough choice, but im gonna say id like to live at the base of northstar
          facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

Originally posted by Davelynam View Post
            OOOOOOOOOOO thats a tough choice, but im gonna say id like to live at the base of northstar

one for Northstar! others and their preference??
            C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Working...
            X