Back From Airforce! Updates!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back From Airforce! Updates!

So I graduated BMT a week ago and now I am in tech school down in Hot-Ass Antonio. 100+ degree temp 6 out of 7 days a week. I am an E3 currently and will be E4 in a few months woot! I will be graduating Tech school on November 1st and be back in CT the 2nd. then I have a 90day deployment in the US in Kansas City starting january 18th, and I wont be home until April 18th. I will be doing as much skiboarding as possible in those 2 months I am home though. I gotta get tons of footy for this year in a short time! so hit me up if you wanna ride!

-B

www.facebook.com/heresmymind

sigpic

B-Hard, congrats on the grad-ness. I'll be back to visit Turkey weekend and the last weekend of the year. Want to get foamy in the pit? Matt will be up, Art is rolling, and so will a few others. That last week in December I plan on riding all seven days that I am back. So, footy central. As for KC, depending on if you are off on weekends or not, it's a short flight to Colorado
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

http://vimeo.com/9338456

a good edit from mnt snow last season, not sure if I posted it or not!

-B
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X