Font size issue on SBOL web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font size issue on SBOL web site

Hi All , does anyone have a problem with font size with the SBOL site .. recently on my work computer which is running an older version of internet explorer the font size is very tiny and i cannot adjust the font using the view text size option , the text size remains tiny and does not respond to explorer commands to change the text size... other web sites i use display the font size as before and change font size on adjusting the text size ..
    i have also installed google chrome and firefox which displays the text better.
    i think the office computer is running internet explorer 7
    Boards :
    Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
    Boots
    K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
    Bindings:
    Zero Pro Non release Binding
    Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
    Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
    Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
    Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Internet Explorer 7 has always had text rendering problems that were fixed in version 8 (I'm guessing you cannot upgrade it to the latest version)

One thing you can try is to reset your Internet Explorer to default settings by going to Tools>Internet Options> Advanced Tab > RESET > select delete personal settings (if the option appears) -- then close all Internet Explorer windows and restart the program -- that should fix it..

Comment

Pretty insecure browser Jack. Upgrade or use Firefox maybe?
      Crossbow (go to dream board)
      Most everything else over time.
      Go Android

Comment

Yup, I'd say that the problem there is IE.
        I do it because I can.
        I can because I want to.
        I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
        '08 KTPs

Comment

Originally posted by valmorel View Post
          Pretty insecure browser Jack. Upgrade or use Firefox maybe?
          Thanks everyone .. I also do think it is the version of Internet explorer that is the problem
          Internet 7 is on my office computer that is provided by the company , and the administrative settings are locked out ,so the version of internet explorer cannot be upgraded.

i have the following browsers on other computers, internet explorer 8, firefox, google chrome, safari , and they seem ok ... it was just interesting that recently something must have changed on the SBOL site to make earlier versions of internet explorer not render the text correctly where previously it had .. .
          Boards :
          Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
          Boots
          K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
          Bindings:
          Zero Pro Non release Binding
          Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
          Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
          Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
          Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Working...
          X