Leaving the east coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving the east coast

With the Liberty trip only a day away I figured I would let let everyone know that this will be my last east coast ride for a long time. As of the first week of August I will no longer be a resident in the state of New York. I'll be making my move out to Colorado. I have accepted a teaching position out there and will be trading in my ice pass for some fresh backcountry and big mountain riding. My first season was great and I will truly miss riding with my boys. Durango will be my local home mountain but I will be a frequenter of Vail, Winter Park, Silverton, Salt Lake City, Park City, etc... I will be back to the east for the US Open, but unfortunately will not be able to make Jay. I will how ever be out to Tahoe a few times including the 2011 Shredfest. You are all more than welcome to come stay with me and enjoy the riding in the midwest. Hope to hear from you all soon. And of course, expect to see plenty of edits. I will have a Liberty video up by the end of July. This one will be taking a new approach. For all of you making it down to Liberty, I cannot wait. Skiboarding in Mid-July To everyone else, cheers to the future. Keep it up.
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Saying Colorado is in the Midwest is kind of pushing it... what do you teach?

Good luck Dave. I'm sure you'll find some awesome riding out there.

Comment

From my end it's more of a hello. I'll be more than happy to hold the camera for some of those edits in return for a few shots on my end.
      I do it because I can.
      I can because I want to.
      I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
      '08 KTPs

Comment

lets make the best of this trip then!

Comment

wow man ur doing what ive been dieing to do since i went to Utah. Im seriously considering moving out there this winter.

ill let ya know!

and if i dont then in march ill be taking a trip to lake tahoe or park city again so ill hit ya up

good luck man!!!!!!!! im so jealous

Comment

Working...
          X