No announcement yet.

Bogner Model on Skiboards 1964

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt that rgzip and I would agree on a lot of things. Out here in the the country, everyone starches their Wranglers. You know you're at a formal event when everyone's Wranglers are starched EXTRA heavy. Knowledgeable Wrangler-starchers know to buy the non-aerosol undiluted liquid starch and use it straight for maximum effect.

Fond as I am of Carhartt, I have to admit the high-tech fabric Helly Hansen ski get-up Carolyn bought me is really nice.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bill;103164]Ha! (wranglers and work boots), QUOTE]

Bill,

You must not use toe clips on your bike or did you fashion an extra large pair?

Wendell
      Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
      Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
      Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
      History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        No doubt that rgzip and I would agree on a lot of things. Out here in the the country, everyone starches their Wranglers. You know you're at a formal event when everyone's Wranglers are starched EXTRA heavy. Knowledgeable Wrangler-starchers know to buy the non-aerosol undiluted liquid starch and use it straight for maximum effect.

Fond as I am of Carhartt, I have to admit the high-tech fabric Helly Hansen ski get-up Carolyn bought me is really nice.
        It must be in the blood. I'm a west coast boy but my Dad was born in Joplin Mo.
        I'm also a HH fan and love my Bergan jacket but when I see my idaho son-in-law in his carhartt's I know he's warm.

Comment

[QUOTE=wjeong;103173]
          Originally posted by Bill View Post
          Ha! (wranglers and work boots), QUOTE]

Bill,

You must not use toe clips on your bike or did you fashion an extra large pair?

Wendell
          Wendell,

No, never used toe clips, can't say I'm totally familiar with them. I'm guessing that's something maybe for mountain biking?

Comment

Originally posted by mahatma View Post
            Jack,

LOL. Do Mark's avatar.
            hehehe - Don't kill me Mark...

Dave | Elevendy

Comment

Lol!!!!
              C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

dcox20,

That is gold. LOL.
                "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

good stuff....

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

Working...
                  X