Guests on the forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guests on the forum!

I must say I am always very amazed at how many Guest's we have on here! This is a very good thing. People interested!!!

At the same time I find it strange... Within seconds I was registering for the forum. I wanted to take part in this full on!

But then there is my friend Colby (which some of you have met along with his girlfriend Sheena at shredfest II) that just reads and wont set up his own account!
    (Yes i'm calling you out!)

Hell... Im calling all of you out! REGISTER!!! Let yourself be known! We want to get to know you and share what we have learned... maybe learn from you!

Join our party! Everyone on here are amazing people! They will give you priceless advice and sometimes even let you try new gear. This is truly an amazing group of individuals!!!

(special thanks goes out to all of you for being so great to me and all my friends both on the forum and in person at shredfest II... Extra special thank you to Greco and all the Team Revel8 guys for letting my party and crash with you! As well as JJUE for the amazingly difficult backcountry experience!)
    '11 DLP
    '10 Condor / Black Zero Pro
    '10 KTP
    Journey boards and bindings
    '09 Tansho / FF-CAMS (GF's)
    Line Five-O (GF's)
    Groove AF1 / Groove cheapy's
    and not to forget my beloved first boards... Crazy Blades!!!!
    A big ass PA system, so lets throw a f*cking party!
    www.f1rstclasscitizen.com

Full Tilt - First Chair

Xxxander, you are sooo right, there are some pretty amazing and great people on this forum! Get to know the guys and gals! Fun bunch!!! Great times! I know some of us are older....BUT we are not DEAD! LOL....lots of WISDOM in this group!!! AND LOTS of FUN!!! SO if you are lurcking....STOP....sign in...and be known!!!

Comment

A few guys I talked with at Ski Fanatics off exit 28 on I-93 in NH were really impressed by my Lacroixs, despite them being broken. They were the baddest skiboards they'd ever seen, and when they asked about the forum I was talking about, when I was giving them the criterion for a skiboard boot, I told them! Next time I tell someone, I'll tell them to register as well.

Comment

Working...
      X