Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FightingForAir View Post
    Progress:

Should be mostly done this weekend. Finally have nothing going on and have an extra day off.

Sooooo ... will probably make good progress and then set aside for a week or two to come back to it with a fresh set of eyes for a final edit.
    Thanks again Robert!!! Looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!
    C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Cindy and I just watched it. It was fun to see everyone again and relive the trip. Can't wait for Shredfest 3!

Chad
      64 CM Bigfoot’s
      100 CM '15 Blunt XL 2 pair
      110 CM Rockered Condors
      130 CM Spruce Osprey prototype

Comment

Great job again, Robert. The timing was perfect to get us fired up again about this coming season's shredfest. Thanks so much for your effort and generosity!

Comment

Looks great. It's getting me excited for snow again. I don't think I'm going to be able to make Shredfest, but it definitely makes me want to some year in the near future.

Comment

WOW!!!! Thank you Robert!!! This dvd was the last thing I needed! now sheena will be driven crazy by every word coming out of my mouth being about skibaording!!! Not true!!! seeing this she is sooooo excited about this season! We are going out sunday at our local mountain Boreal! She is now riding Tansho's with full tilts and loving it! (once you find the ride you like everything changes!!!) We are so excited for shredfest III Sheena has already decided she will be our "sick" for those days!!! Way too much fun to miss!!!
            '11 DLP
            '10 Condor / Black Zero Pro
            '10 KTP
            Journey boards and bindings
            '09 Tansho / FF-CAMS (GF's)
            Line Five-O (GF's)
            Groove AF1 / Groove cheapy's
            and not to forget my beloved first boards... Crazy Blades!!!!
            A big ass PA system, so lets throw a f*cking party!
            www.f1rstclasscitizen.com

Full Tilt - First Chair

Comment

Geez XXander,

Now your excitement made us want to watch it again tonight. Robert ,I don't know why you ever doubt your talent on making these. They are great!! I think Karma and the ski gods have rewarded you with a move to SLC for sharing your talent with us all. Cindy and I can't wait for Shredfest III ! Have fun this weekend XXander!! Let us know how it went.

Chad
              64 CM Bigfoot’s
              110 CM Rockered Condors

Comment

Thanks ya'll.

I'm sure I could do much better though if I put a bit more time into it. Both years that has been my intention, but I lead a pretty busy life, so it's hard for me to carve out enough time to get it as good as I would like. The software I use has features and tools I don't even mess with because I know I could spend countless hours editing and adding effects and what not. As well, I have to do it in pieces because I still don't have a powerful enough machine to put the whiole thing together at once without my computer locking up. Doing it in pieces jacks up the viedo quality a bit so the resolution and clarity is never as good as it could be. But, I'm cheap and don't want to upgrade my computer ... save my dough for skiboards. So, it will have to do as it is.

What'd I'd really like is to get some more park and off-piste footage this year ... and more crashes. Those always make for good fun on video.

Very much looking forward to the move to SLC. Being so close to Wasatch powder, American Fork, Arches, Canyonlands, Moab, Escalante, Green River, Bryce, Zion, etc. has me salivating every time I think about it. Also CAN ... if you and Cindy keep going up to Utah to ride a few times each season, we could easily travel down and meet up with you.

Good things all around.
                Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
                Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
                Full Tilt Boots
                Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

Well, Sheena and I really appreciate the vid! Thanks again Robert! We loved it! Cant wait for Shredfest III
                  '11 DLP
                  '10 Condor / Black Zero Pro
                  '10 KTP
                  Journey boards and bindings
                  '09 Tansho / FF-CAMS (GF's)
                  Line Five-O (GF's)
                  Groove AF1 / Groove cheapy's
                  and not to forget my beloved first boards... Crazy Blades!!!!
                  A big ass PA system, so lets throw a f*cking party!
                  www.f1rstclasscitizen.com

Full Tilt - First Chair

Comment

Hey Robert,
                    Were already planning for Dec. 19-23rd in SLC (Midvale Super 8 package). We will have a pass to go to Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, or Solitude. Let us know if you can meet up.

Chad
                    64 CM Bigfoot’s
                    110 CM Rockered Condors

Comment

Here is Robert's DVD put online:

Comment

got it yesterday, it was very good, looked like a lot of fun! should see ya guys this year!!

thanks a lot Robert!!

Comment

I just got the DVD and watched it last night after work. Thanks very much for putting that together and taking the time to mail them out to people. I'm definitely even more excited to come out this season now that I've seen the footage from last time.
                          RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
                            Here is Robert's DVD put online:
                            Thanks so much G for putting this up online for everyone to see !
                            For me the magical thing about Shredfest is that it is a celebration of the whole range of modern skiboarding and the whole range of riders .. from cruisers to park rats , from tyros to pros , from young to old , men and women., families. ...
                            Park , resort and backcountry .... everything rolled together into a great community celebration ... joining together off the slope for fun times is also very special ! long live Shredfest !
                            Boards :
                            Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
                            Boots
                            K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
                            Bindings:
                            Zero Pro Non release Binding
                            Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
                            Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
                            Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
                            Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

yea thats what i noticed the most jjue

very cool to see all different levels and ages doing all different things on their boards.

yet they all have so much fun! gotta love skiboarding

Comment

Thanks much G.

I feel very blessed to be a part of the sport and this community.
                                Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
                                Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
                                Full Tilt Boots
                                Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

Working...
                                X