Shredfest 2 DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shredfest 2 DVD

As with last year, I intend to compile pics and vid clips into a DVD for anyone and everyone who would like a copy. I already have clips and pics from Wendell and Valmorel and a lot of footage of my own.

If anyone else has footage they are willing to contribute (Slow, DCox, etc), please get in touch with me via PM. I have quite a bit already but may be missing some good stuff.

DVD will be longer and better this year and will get done sooner. I'm going to get started on it as soon as I have everything folks are willing to send in. I also have my hardware and software issues sorted out so things should go much smoother.

I'll post back here on progress and let everyone know when it is done. When copies are ready to be mailed out, I'll ask for mailing addresses and get copies out free of charge to anyone who would like one.

Good memories of another great event ... want to ensure we preserve it well.
    Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
    Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
    Full Tilt Boots
    Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Thanks for volunteering again Robert. Same mailing address as last year?

I will burn a DVD and get it out to you in the next few days.
    sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

UUMMM Slow--could you includes some extra pic of Jeremy....Becca thinks he is hot....

Comment

i wasnt there but id love a copy of the DVD...lemme know whats up

Comment

No problem ... check back here in about a month or so. When I'm all done, I'll post up to let people know and have you all email me your mailing addresses.

Slow: returned your email with my mailing address.

Originally posted by ny300z View Post
          i wasnt there but id love a copy of the DVD...lemme know whats up
          Full Tilt Boots
          Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

Originally posted by FightingForAir View Post
            No problem ... check back here in about a month or so. When I'm all done, I'll post up to let people know and have you all email me your mailing addresses.

Slow: returned your email with my mailing address.
            thanks

Comment

Thanks for doing this!
              '07 Revel8 BWPs / Orange Line FF Pros
              '07 Revel8 Tanshos (GF's)
              '07 Spruce 120cm / Ally Risers / Tyrolia SL 75s
              Boots: Dalbello Krypton Rampages

Comment

Originally posted by believerskier View Post
                UUMMM Slow--could you includes some extra pic of Jeremy....Becca thinks he is hot....
                haha, I am going to have fun passing on your comment to Jeremy.

There are only a few of him on the disc I am mailing out to you and FFA.
                sigpic

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Comment

I'm interested too! I'll definitely keep checking back.

SBOL Team III Rider

Skiboards
                     Revel8 2010 Revolt "Bullseye" 105cm
                     Revel8 2009 Rumspringa "MaryJane" 103cm
                     Revel8 2009 Tansho 90cm (BriGirl's)
                  Bindings
                     Spruce 2011 Pro Jr Risers & Head Release Bindings
                     Spruce 2010 Pro Lite Risers & Roxy Release Bindings (BriGirl's)
                  Other
                     Salomon 2009 Mission x4 boots
                     Sims T22 Omen helmet

Comment

Cool Robert!!!!! Thank you for taking charge of this again, awsome!
                    I most definitely will want one as well!
                    Looking forward to it, you did a great job last year!
                    Same address for me but will PM you later with it again.

Shelley
                    C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Originally posted by slow View Post
                      Thanks for volunteering again Robert. Same mailing address as last year?

I will burn a DVD and get it out to you in the next few days.
                      FFA,
                      Disk is in snail mail as of this afternoon.
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok ... I have stuff from Slow so I'm getting started this weekend.

However, don't expect a finished product until around May or so.

Besides... will be better to let a bit of time pass then refresh everyone's memories during the summer when we are all suffering from a lack of snow.
                        Full Tilt Boots

Comment

Already there Robert with the lack of snow. I skiied on Monday, just longboard paddleboarded yesterday in the high 70 degrees, ran 4 miles today, and Cindy and I are going to the beach to ride bikes tomorrow. Our spring break needs to be earlier to skiboard. Were already in spring mode.
                          64 CM Bigfoot’s
                          100 CM '15 Blunt XL 2 pair
                          110 CM Rockered Condors
                          130 CM Spruce Osprey prototype

Comment

Nice Chad ... sounds like shifting activity gears pretty smoothly down there. We'll have at least one more trip up the mountain in early April. Then it's on to hiking and whitewater season in May. April is typically a nasty wet month up here in Oregon.
                            Full Tilt Boots

Comment

Progress:

Should be mostly done this weekend. Finally have nothing going on and have an extra day off.

Sooooo ... will probably make good progress and then set aside for a week or two to come back to it with a fresh set of eyes for a final edit.
                              Full Tilt Boots

Comment

Working...
                              X