First time skiboarding, some pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time skiboarding, some pics

OK, hopefully this post will work with the pics I'm trying to attach, if not, I'll erase and try again. I had SO MUCH FUN on skiboards, I can't wait to buy a pair for our next time out. My rental Snowjam 99's were ok, but I know I can do MUCH better with a pair of R8's!. I can't believe I felt comfortable enough to go into the terrain park and try a couple of boxes. I would have NEVER thought that would be possible. Skiboards are truly amazing. I'll never strap into anything else. Enjoy!

First day on boards, and I'm doing alright!

My favorite picture, couldn't wipe that stupid grin off my face!

Heavenly is SO pretty, can't get enough of those views.

Coming in for my FIRST attempt at a box.

I didn't come off it straight, but I didn't fall!

I had to add my own personal "gaper" picture!

If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.

Independent Beachbody Coach
    www.GetFitnessFast.com
    www.FastFitShake.com
    www.facebook.com/CoachHeidiG

SBOLTeam III Rider

'11 Revolt "Trees"
    '07 BWP's
    2011 Spruce Pro Lite's
    Head Edge+ 8.5 One Boots

Great pics, saw them just fine once you clicked on them! Ya look like a Natural Skiboarder!
    C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Good stuff! I did my first box 2 weeks back, and it's my 11th year on Skiboards...so you're doing a good job!
      Red Square Sherpas

Comment

Thanks pink, I thought you'd like them. I feel like a natural, I worried about my first trip for nothing. It really was as easy as everyone said.

Chase, thanks, I had to give them a shot. My husband couldn't stay out of there, so I at least had to ride through so I could take pictures of him. I followed his lead, and I just had to give it a try. It was the smallest box they had, so I couldn't hurt myself too badly! Next time, on some real boards, I may get more adventurous. Time will tell...
        If you want to view paradise, simply look around and view it.

Independent Beachbody Coach
        www.GetFitnessFast.com
        www.FastFitShake.com
        www.facebook.com/CoachHeidiG

SBOLTeam III Rider

'11 Revolt "Trees"
        '07 BWP's
        2011 Spruce Pro Lite's
        Head Edge+ 8.5 One Boots

Comment

Awesome pictures! They really show how much fun you can have on skiboards, even from scratch! Keep it up Belle!
          2010 KTP
          2010Receptors
          2011 Full Tilt Hot Doggers

www.myspace.com/damnthedoorisclosed

Comment

That is great news Belle. Glad you had a good time skiboarding.
            sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Working...
            X