No announcement yet.

Getting Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew my fitness had dropped this year when it was harder to get up....
    Train the thighs - squats, lunges etc.
    Revel8 BWP - Spruce Pro Prime
    SnowJam 90 - Extreme II

Comment

Being a new skiboarder I always seem to fall where it is absolutely flat and in front of other people (on the slopes it is pretty easy to pop up using the slope). At Shredfest Dave showed me a quick and easy way to get up when on the flats: roll over on your stomach, legs v-ed out behind you with heels together, push up to your knees then just rock back and pop up. So easy. So quick. Thanks Dave.

Comment

Originally posted by mhook View Post
        Being a new skiboarder I always seem to fall where it is absolutely flat and in front of other people (on the slopes it is pretty easy to pop up using the slope). At Shredfest Dave showed me a quick and easy way to get up when on the flats: roll over on your stomach, legs v-ed out behind you with heels together, push up to your knees then just rock back and pop up. So easy. So quick. Thanks Dave.
        Like Zis

Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
        Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
        Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
        History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

Working...
        X