Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is LINE back in the skiboarding business??!!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is LINE back in the skiboarding business??!!??

I noticed the LINE Tom Wallisch Shorty Skis 2023 at 119,129 and up. Now RVL8 and I both stick to the old school notion that Skiboards are 110 cm and below.

The park style LINE skis are in the size range of Spruce offerings. Interesting that you can't find the word Rocker, rather the words Early Rise and not much info on how much or how long.

Anyway, after riding my Line Jedi's with Head Speed Discs attached, I went surfing the web to see what LINE was up to. They are pretty narrow at 97-72-93 with an Aspen core.

LINE has gained status with powder skis --the Swallowtail Sakana and Pescador models. It seems the Spruce Slingshots have followed in a shorter format.

I'll stick to the old J. L. LINE products and upgrades by RVL8. If someone wants to go longer than 110m, try out the Shorty or the 135 Ruckus and report back here.

(on their website under HYPE is the history of LINE Skiboards and some great pictures from 1995).

was on Big Foots, Cannons, Klimax Redline, 98 Line MNPs, Line ff cam and bomber bindings - new boards: RVL8 2015 SII, 2011 KTP --24 yrs non released - -skiboarding til 2050!!

Originally posted by Baldybob View Post
    I noticed the LINE Tom Wallisch Shorty Skis 2023 at 119,129 and up.
    Those 119, 129 seem to be only for kids judging by the specs, for adult weights it jumps immediately to 160+cm

Originally posted by Baldybob View Post
    If someone wants to go longer than 110m, try out the Shorty or the 135 Ruckus and report back here.
    I remember a few years ago there were some tests and reports of the Sir Francis Bacon Shorty in 145-155cm, bur results were kind of mixed and I don't think anyone gave up on skiboards in favour of those.

Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, RVL8 "Drooling Clouds" RCs, Spruce 2016 Osprey
    Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII; Spruce Crossbows
    Past: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

Comment

Working...
    X