Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riser Binding swap

Hi Guys,
    I have a pair of your awesome 88 green Blunts with spruce Risers, tyrolia bindings/extented ski brakes that I bought 2+ years ago from you.
    Question: I am seriously looking at buying a pair of Bantam 75CM. Can I use the same risers/bindngs from the Blunts ?

Thank you

Claude in Winter Park, Colorado

Originally posted by Claude View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I have a pair of your awesome 88 green Blunts with spruce Risers, tyrolia bindings/extented ski brakes that I bought 2+ years ago from you.
    Question: I am seriously looking at buying a pair of Bantam 75CM. Can I use the same risers/bindngs from the Blunts ?

Thank you

Claude in Winter Park, Colorado
    Hi Claude,

You can easily move your risers/bindings to the Bantams. The only issue would be the width of the brakes, they could hook onto each other when you're riding. It's possible to swap the brake for a more narrow one but that would require removing the binding from the riser. This isn't necessarily a difficult task but the riser holes aren't designed for this and it's possible to strip the holes. Please give me a call if you'd like to discuss further - 1.888.819.2492. Best, Greco

Comment

Working...
    X