Views:	555
Size:	3.16 MB
ID:	262889Click image for larger version

Name:	image_3819.jpg
Views:	520
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	262890
    Hi Greco,

Just wanted to let you know that the Blunts are by far, the best pair of Skiboards I have ever skied on. I own a variety of other company skiboards and these are my first revels. I was amazed how well they performed , they actually floated in the Colorado powder and spin easily in the trees today at Winter Park, Colorado. I also love to do helicopters and these puppies are game changers. Thank you for upping the quality of Skiboards. I probably will sell all my others boards because they are not even close in performance to the Revel blunts.

Best of the Season
    Claude Diamond J.D.
    P.S. many people online and chairlift attendants
    loved the white and green graphics
    Last edited by Claude; 12-25-2020, 07:44 AM.

Originally posted by Claude View Post
    Hi Greco,

Just wanted to let you know that the Blunts are by far, the best pair of Skiboards I have ever skied on. I own a variety of other company skiboards and these are my first revels. I was amazed how well they performed , they actually floated in the Colorado powder and spin easily in the trees today at Winter Park, Colorado. I also love to do helicopters and these puppies are game changers. Thank you for upping the quality of Skiboards. I probably will sell all my others boards because they are not even close in performance to the Revel blunts.

Best of the Season
    Claude Diamond J.D.
    Thank you Claude for sharing your experience with the 2021 Blunts. I'm so happy you're enjoying them.

-G

Comment

Originally posted by Claude View Post
      Hi Greco,

Best of the Season
      Claude Diamond J.D.
      Great post, and glad you are enjoying the Blunts. I remember when they first came out how popular they were, the forum was full of reviews and images of peoples set ups. We formed a "Blunt Owners" club and had tees and hoodies made. We also had a dedicated day at Shredfest where over a dozen of us rode the Blunts all day. The Blunts also seemed to spark an interest in shorter boards when the trend was to go longer and longer. They really did remind us of how fun and versatile a short board can be. Great skiboards. Enjoy!
      Just these, nothing else !

Comment

A little Blunt tree skiing today: https://twitter.com/ClaudeDiamond/st...831290881?s=20

Comment

Nice glade running! I love it when the trees get swoopy and a little mogul-ey like that; there's lots to play around on. Looks like you got up close and personal with the one tree.

How was the snow?
          BOARDSLAYER
          Base / Edge Destruction X X X
          Cores Snapped X X X

Comment

Working...
          X