Canon M7's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canon M7's

I rode a new pair of M7's this past weekend at Sauveur and Tremblant in Canada. The conditions were packed powder and powder. The hype about these boards is all true. Carving felt as if I were on rails. These boards are super fast, I was bombing down the mountain and throwing them into a hard carve and I would practically carve a circle. No complaints at all. Highly recommended for all mountain riding.

-G

Canon M7's

pic

pic of m7's
    Attached Files

Comment

how do these compare against the BG pros?

Comment

The BGs are wider so you get more stability throughtout your ride. theyre also stiffer which is better for park.
        Mike Ponessa - Team Revel8

Do The Evolution

Comment

I love the BG's too. I rode those for 2 full season before I tried the M7's. They are very similar however the wider BG's are better for powder and crud and a little stiffer. but I find the M7's turn a bit quicker and carve really smoothly. You can't go wrong with either, i go back and forth between them and once you get used to the ride of whichever one you get you'll be very happy and unstoppable.

-G

Comment

What bindings would you suggest for the M7's?

On a related subject, will Bomber ever make skiboard bindings again?

Comment

suggested bindings depend on how you ride and if you want releasable or non.

if you want releasable bindings there is only one choice, and it's a good one, spruce riser/bindings.

if you're looking at non-releasable then the td1's are perfectly fine for almost all types of riding. if you're going to be in the park, or more accurately the air, then you might want to step up to some all aluminum bindings.

i spoke to the owner of bomber a few weeks ago and they will make more bindings if they get enough preseason orders to warrant them doing a production run. so, we'll see what happens next season.

G

Comment

Thanks G. What do you think of the Line 2000-2001 FF Cam bindings?

Comment

i would only recommend them if you plan on having to adjust your bindings alot to different size boots, for this they are awesome, otherwise they are not as good as TD1's or Snowjam Extreme II's

-G

Comment

ahh extreme 2s suck they bend back to easy n if u ride on them when they bend they'll eventaully break. mine bent n just kept getting worse so i gave them to courtney. oh well

Comment

that is the one and only we've complaint we've received after two years of selling them. you got them at a ski swap so it's possible they had a problem to begin with. they are really good bindings and snowjam stands behind them 100%.

g

Comment

i dont like them

Comment

Fair enough

Comment

I have Snowjam Extreme II's and they are great. The only complaint I have is that they get loose pretty quick. But I solved that by just bringing the allen key with me. Other then that they are fantastic.

Comment

i want some bombers greco tell me when u get them

Comment

Working...
                              X