Clear All

• CrazyBoy-1
    replied
    Awesome, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    I canít do it from work, but Iíll put the link here for you guys tonight. That way you can directly download it and save it yourselves.
    https://issuu.com/lineskis/docs/line-catalog-96-97

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
    I've been wondering what happened to that! I knew I remembered someone having a copy of that brochure. I had it saved on an old computer, but I lost the file.

I second the question about PDF vs image. If you have a higher resolution scan, I'd love to have that.
    I canít do it from work, but Iíll put the link here for you guys tonight. That way you can directly download it and save it yourselves.

Leave a comment:

• CrazyBoy-1
    replied
    I've been wondering what happened to that! I knew I remembered someone having a copy of that brochure. I had it saved on an old computer, but I lost the file.

I second the question about PDF vs image. If you have a higher resolution scan, I'd love to have that.

Leave a comment:

• Toro
    replied
    Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
    Not sure if you guys have seen this or not, but here is Lineís 1996/97 Skiboard Catalogue.
    This is really cool, Iíd not seen this, do you have a pdf of this or just the pictures? Also catalog is generous but I guess they really only had one product

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Bad Wolf
    replied
    Not sure if you guys have seen this or not, but here is Lineís 1996/97 Skiboard Catalogue.

Leave a comment:

• Toro
    replied
    I have the manual scanned message me if you want a copy

Leave a comment:

• CrazyBoy-1
    replied
    If we could make it work, that would be awesome.

Leave a comment:

• krillinakw
    replied
    Whoa!!!! That is soooo cool!!! We must have a reunion for all these boards guys!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• CrazyBoy-1
    replied
    I've used Google Drive with decent success. If only a couple people are interested, you may not even need to worry about hosting it somewhere. You could just email to those who want it.

Leave a comment:

• Toro
    replied
    Those look really clean, and I'm incredibly jealous of the instruction manual. Would you be willing to scan that into PDF form, so others could have a digital copy?
    Yes I could do that in the next couple days, not sure what service Iíd use to host the file so open to suggestions if you have any

Leave a comment:

• CrazyBoy-1
    replied
    Originally posted by Toro View Post
    Back from Utah with these beautahs waiting for me, with original instruction manual!
    Those look really clean, and I'm incredibly jealous of the instruction manual. Would you be willing to scan that into PDF form, so others could have a digital copy?

Leave a comment:

• Toro
    replied

Back from Utah with these beautahs waiting for me, with original instruction manual!

Leave a comment:

• krillinakw
    replied
    That does look nice.

Check your PM inbox. I got an error, when I tried to respond to you.
    Krillinaw@aol.com works too, thanks Tim!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• CrazyBoy-1
    replied
    Originally posted by krillinakw View Post
    That sounds like such a blast! It's been pretty nice here
    That does look nice.

Check your PM inbox. I got an error, when I tried to respond to you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X