No announcement yet.

96 lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa!!!! That is soooo cool!!! We must have a reunion for all these boards guys!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

If we could make it work, that would be awesome.
      RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

I have the manual scanned message me if you want a copy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure if you guys have seen this or not, but here is Line’s 1996/97 Skiboard Catalogue.

Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
            Not sure if you guys have seen this or not, but here is Line’s 1996/97 Skiboard Catalogue.
            This is really cool, I’d not seen this, do you have a pdf of this or just the pictures? Also catalog is generous but I guess they really only had one product

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been wondering what happened to that! I knew I remembered someone having a copy of that brochure. I had it saved on an old computer, but I lost the file.

I second the question about PDF vs image. If you have a higher resolution scan, I'd love to have that.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
                I've been wondering what happened to that! I knew I remembered someone having a copy of that brochure. I had it saved on an old computer, but I lost the file.

I second the question about PDF vs image. If you have a higher resolution scan, I'd love to have that.
                I can’t do it from work, but I’ll put the link here for you guys tonight. That way you can directly download it and save it yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
                  I can’t do it from work, but I’ll put the link here for you guys tonight. That way you can directly download it and save it yourselves.
                  https://issuu.com/lineskis/docs/line-catalog-96-97

Comment

Awesome, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X