96 lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 lines

I got super lucky and snagged these!!! I will eventually post some video once I get things together with my binding situation. I already owned the transfer boots, so now I have a nice little collector setup.

Tim, if you see this please message me

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

nice pick up. They look to be in great shape!
    Skis/Skiboards:
    2019/2020 Lib Tech Backwards 166cm with Marker Squire 11 Bindings
    2018 Spruce "Woody" Sherpa with Marker Griffon 13 DM Track
    2018 "Dave's Face" DLPs w Snowjam Non Release Bindings
    2016/2017 Rossignol Soul 7HD 164cm with with Marker Griffon 13 DM Track

2011 Spruce "Blue Board" Sherpa
    20?? Spruce Sherpa "White Board" Prototypes still in plastic

Boots:
    2012 Salomon SPK 90
    2011 Salomon SPK Kaos 100
    2008 Salomon SPK Kaos 95

Comment

That’s awesome! Also crazy because I also got insanely lucky and found a pair that’s in the mail now....[emoji51]

We should do a 96 Line meetup /s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Toro View Post
        That’s awesome! Also crazy because I also got insanely lucky and found a pair that’s in the mail now....[emoji51]

We should do a 96 Line meetup /s

Really?! Thats wild! Someone must've found a shipping container in Japan lol

Comment

Originally posted by krillinakw View Post

Park city isn't too far brotha, I'm in steamboat, we just gotta get Tim out here from the ice-coast!

Comment

Haha I sure hope not! I don’t think I’ve ever jumped at the chance to buy anything more than I did when I saw the 96 Lines knowing how rare they are. I don’t even know if I can’t bring myself to ride them

Comment

Haha I sure hope not! I don’t think I’ve ever jumped at the chance to buy anything more than I did when I saw the 96 Lines knowing how rare they are. I don’t even know if I can’t bring myself to ride them

Oh... you have to, ride mine then lol

Comment

This is crazy. I never thought I'd see so many. Yeah, I might actually come out to you guys, just so we could all ride them together.

Toro, you have to ride them!
                RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

That sounds like such a blast! It's been pretty nice here [emoji16]

Comment

That sounds like such a blast! It's been pretty nice here
                    That does look nice.

Check your PM inbox. I got an error, when I tried to respond to you.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
                      That does look nice.

Check your PM inbox. I got an error, when I tried to respond to you.
                      Krillinaw@aol.com works too, thanks Tim!

Comment

Back from Utah with these beautahs waiting for me, with original instruction manual!

Comment

Back from Utah with these beautahs waiting for me, with original instruction manual!
                          Those look really clean, and I'm incredibly jealous of the instruction manual. Would you be willing to scan that into PDF form, so others could have a digital copy?

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
                            Those look really clean, and I'm incredibly jealous of the instruction manual. Would you be willing to scan that into PDF form, so others could have a digital copy?
                            Yes I could do that in the next couple days, not sure what service I’d use to host the file so open to suggestions if you have any

Comment

I've used Google Drive with decent success. If only a couple people are interested, you may not even need to worry about hosting it somewhere. You could just email to those who want it.

Comment

Working...
                              X