Skiboardreview.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skiboardreview.com

Don't forget about skiboardreview.com when you are writing your reviews this season.

Or if you are more inclined to write a full review, just submit it here: Skiboard Reviews

Hope everyone has a great season ahead!
    Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Does this mean we'll get to listen to audio versions of reviews that have been phoned in?

This video review is still one of my favorites!

Comment

You bet!

The service I am using for that phone number will give me voicemails in MP3 format, so I can have them uploaded to the site. I will post them in both text and audio versions if someone wants to submit a review this way!
      Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

Comment

Skiboardreview.com

It would also be cool if anyone who has written reviews in the past was willing to copy/paste or reword/update their reviews from the forums into the site. I'm new to skiboarding and although sifting through forum discussion is great in its own right, skiboardreview.com is a nice navigable layout and great for newbies.

I'm not sure how active it was up until before last season, but one review of the Spliffs and none for the Ickys (?!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just going to bump this so folks don't forget to submit their reviews to skiboardreview.com Thanks!

Comment

Annual bump (also going to post on FB)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X