Sbol Modified Sims Cipher Snowboard Binding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sempai View Post
    Could the mods be done by SBOL if a person wanted different bindings other than the Sims but still wanted Bill's risers, the wings, etc.?
    Yes. I plan on offering a package of Saavi wings, a pair of 3rd straps, hardware and a pair of "Missouri" risers (that's what I call them Bill ) so one could use their own bindings.

I just have to get all the pre-orders processed over the coming week and see where we are in terms of remaining product, and how long to get more. stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
      ... and a pair of "Missouri" risers (that's what I call them Bill)
      I like it ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
        Could the mods be done by SBOL if a person wanted different bindings other than the Sims but still wanted Bill's risers, the wings, etc.?
        A conversion kit? Nice idea.
        Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by wushuguy View Post
          Awesome! Just what I was looking for as a recommendation! They're on sale too $195! HMMM!

These ones? (http://www.evo.com/outlet/snowboard-...mute-2013.aspx)
          Yes. Same vendor and same boot I have on order.

Comment

So, on this subject. How good is this setup for all mountain riding compared to conventional ski boots? I (like you all) am looking for something more comfortable to ride all mountain and light park riding ( some mild jumps and rails) but I want to get other peoples feedback about how solid they are. Or not solid enough if that's the case. Can I use them on a set of Revolts? Is the setup as stiff as having regular ski boots? Any feedback you all could give would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Comment

I ride with this set up on the Blunts and the Condors . I have used moderately stiff and very stiff soft snowboard boots . I firmly believe that my control is just as good with this set up as with a regular ski boot . In fact this season I tried out a non releaser again with a regular ski boot on my blunts and I much preferred the sbol converted snowboard binding . gives me the same control and more sensitivity to the snow . I am an all mountain rider but do not do the park . For everything else , groomers, ice, steeps , moguls , powder crud , everything is great with this set up .... yes the set up will work great on the revolt ... it is important for best results that you have a moderately stiff to stiff well fitting snowboard boot with a flex rating of 6/10 or above .... of course everyone is different and some folks may not agree with me that they have the same control as a hard boot .. but for me this set up is perfect !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Boards :
              Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
              Boots
              K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
              Bindings:
              Zero Pro Non release Binding
              Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
              Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
              Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
              Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Thank you so much for posting this! I'm considering doing basically the same setup, so it's nice to see how it really looks. Looks great!

Comment

Working...
                X