FS: Line Jedi boards with Bomber bindings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Line Jedi boards with Bomber bindings

These were the first skiboards I bought, and I love 'em. They're 90cm long, and riding them really is like skating on snow. Here are some pics:

These are in great shape. You can see a little bit of discolouring of the white top sheet around the bindings, but it's not significant. There's also a small piece out of the topsheet just to the right of the binding; it's clearly visible in the first picture.

There's one scratch in the base, but it's not that big and is not a problem once the boards have been waxed. I'm a fan of my Jedis; if I didn't have four pairs of boards, or had some local snow (I now live in London) I'd be keeping them.

Make me an offer. I'm in the UK (London) but will ship anywhere if you're happy to pay postage (we can obviously work out what that would be before you commit to the deal).

My MNPs are on sale too. See this thread: http://www.skiboardsonline.com/vbull...ead.php?t=9542

Cheers,
    Graham

Not Bomber bindings? Might want to update that.
    But I'll give this boards a plug. I have a pair (that are beat to heck) and they're great.
    Chickens with Spruce Pro Lite
    Line Jedis with Snowjams

Comment

Thanks nate, you're right, they're not Bombers at all. The bindings are as shown in the pics, with FF written on them.

Sorry folks, my mistake. Unfortunately I don't seem to be able to change the subject of the original message.

Comment

Working...
      X