For Sale: Line Mike Nick Pro boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Line Mike Nick Pro boards

I'm selling two pairs of classic Line boards, both with fixed FF bindings. Here are some pics of the first pair, the 99cm Mike Nick Pro...

They're in great shape, with very clean bases. I've never used them for grinding, and the edges are in good nick. You can see a bit of damage to the top sheet at the rear of the left side of the right hand board in the third picture, which has been repaired with epoxy. This damage (and repair) was done by the previous owner, and its very sound. Cosmetic only, and it really doesn't detract from the boards. Great fun to ride.

Make me an offer...

I'm based in the UK (London), but can ship them overseas if you want to pay for the shipping (I'll check out the cost and let you know if you're interested).

I'm also selling my Line Jedi (a 90cm board, also with fixed FF bindings) and my Rossignol Soft Lite boots (size 29.0). I'm just about to post pics of those in other threads.

I'm only selling any of this stuff because I've got four pairs of boards. It's a little excessive these days (and you can't take four pairs on a plane to the Alps quite as easily as you can stick them in the car, as I used to do when I lived in the States).

Um...those aren't Bomber bindings. If you truly are selling them with Bombers, may want to update the pictures with the right bindings. If not, you may want to correct your description.
    I do it because I can.
    I can because I want to.
    I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
    '08 KTPs

Comment

Thanks SkaFreak, you're right, they're not Bombers at all. The bindings are as shown in the pics, with FF written on them.

Sorry folks, my mistake. I've updated the original message.

Comment

Working...
      X