Help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please

Well i bought a pair of 08 KTP's and spruce risers off of the board here, used, at the beginning of this season. i used them 6x and on the first run of the 6th time the boards snapped. it seemed as tho the top sheet and the bottom bowed away from eachother... now i payed 450 for these and the responce i got from the seller was "i bought em used last year" so needless to say i feel a bit robbed. i just moved out to CO and bought an epic pass and those skis and now i can't even go. well i've got an extra set of spruce risers to trade and i'm looking for a pair of condors. if anyone can help i'd be much abliged since i really don't want my season to be over in the prime season here now.

hey man im sorry to hear about what happened. I know that the real warranty is one year but greco is a man of great customer service so please contact him and see if he can get you a deal or what not. Just email him at greco@skiboardsonline.com
    10 Revel8 Condors
    08 Revel8 BWP w/ 08 Bomber's
    Line Five-0's w/ Snowjam Extreme II's
    Line Jedi's on the Skibike
    Line FF composite

Comment

Yeah, Greco's the best bet in a case like this.

What a freaking bummer ... I was about to buy some KTPs and this news is a bit sobering. Hopefully Greco will give you a hand with all that ... dunno why those boards would just splinter like that. Heard the Bomber Elites had a rep for causing that, but not the Spruce's.

Damn.

I just bought some Lacroixs ... hopefully they'll last. x_x,

Comment

JWebb , I own KTP's and they are some of the best made and sturdiest skiboards that I have ever owned. They are being banged up in the park by many folks here without issues. My own recommendation is that even though you bought them used that you take pictures and explain exactly what conditon you got them in , what kind of riding you have been doing and then emailing Greco with the information and see what he says .
        By the way , my own recommendation for anyone having any issues with Revel8 boards is to email Greco directly ... same with any issues with Spruce boards .. email Jeff Singer at Spruce directly . I have found that both these guys go out of their way to help folks with product issues with their products .
        Boards :
        Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
        Boots
        K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
        Bindings:
        Zero Pro Non release Binding
        Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
        Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
        Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
        Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

what kind of spruce risers? what kind of bindings? how much cash?

Comment

Working...
          X