'09 R8 BWP 4Sale in Vancouver on CL $199

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '09 R8 BWP 4Sale in Vancouver on CL $199

These were posted on Craigslist in Vancouver. 09 BWP's with Marker bindings drilled in. No it's not me selling these.

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/va...563676868.html

Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

damn, if it weren't for the bindings drilled in, I might have just picked those up, as they're local to me.
    2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Comment

No surprise that the poster of it mentions "Note: One of the screws located on the left binding needs to be fixed/tightened. "

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosAura View Post
        damn, if it weren't for the bindings drilled in, I might have just picked those up, as they're local to me.
        you could always remove the bindings and epoxy the holes. please do that

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
          you could always remove the bindings and epoxy the holes. please do that
          X2!!! Or send me a PM and let me know if you'd be willing to pickup/ship to me.
          Spruce 120's (Solid Blue)
          Spruce Pro Prime Risers
          Salomon Z12 Ti Bindings
          Rossignol Soft Lite 3's

Comment

I might be able to do that. I just threw an e-mail to him asking if he'd sell without bindings, because I have no interest in those (and I doubt you would either Bullit)

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosAura View Post
              I might be able to do that. I just threw an e-mail to him asking if he'd sell without bindings, because I have no interest in those (and I doubt you would either Bullit)
              Thanks for the offer but I'm gonna pass on the whole thing...
              Spruce 120's (Solid Blue)
              Spruce Pro Prime Risers
              Salomon Z12 Ti Bindings
              Rossignol Soft Lite 3's

Comment

yeah, I'm fairly certain if they're still around after my next cheque I'm gonna be grabbing them myself, and try out some Skyskaters.

Comment

Working...
                X