FS: 2008 revel8 condor boards and zero bindings custom powdercoated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 2008 revel8 condor boards and zero bindings custom powdercoated

Looking to sell these as I no longer skiboard. These 2008 condor boards are brand new and show no wear whatsoever. The zero bindings were powdercoated a wrinkle red and match the boards. Willing to sell separately.

Bindings: 95 shipped
    condor boards: 130 shipped

Take a look at the pictures below and feel free to post or email me at jsedacca@gmail.com if you have any questions. Thanks guys

wow, that's one of the best deals I've ever seen on here. You must be hard up for some extra cash huh?
    08 Condors -> FF Pros | 08 KTPs -> FF Pros | Line Sun 83s -> Line comp. Freeblocks

Comment

PM'ed
      64 CM Bigfoot’s
      100 CM '15 Blunt XL 2 pair
      110 CM Rockered Condors
      130 CM Spruce Osprey prototype

Comment

Hey Chad, you rascal, you beat me to it! Now I'll just have to order a new pair from G when they come in, which is okay, I don't mind giving him the business and I like it that Dave did the graphics. LOL

Bill

Comment

Hi Bill,

Yeah today was my first day off due to Winter break . Right place, right time. Cindy and I are going to Utah right after Christmas so I jumped on these to make sure i'd have them to try out. Also I really like the 2008 graphics ( no offense Dave, all my new skiing clothing is orange so not as good a fit.) I plan on doing my best riding them to promote skiboarding and the Condors to others. Also Jack had talked up the Zeros setback I wanted to give them a try also. There's going to be a lot of Condors flying in Tahoe at Shredfest!

Chad
          64 CM Bigfoot’s
          110 CM Rockered Condors

Comment

Originally posted by CAN View Post
            Cindy and I are going to Utah right after Christmas so I jumped on these to make sure i'd have them to try out.
            Hey Chad,

Where are you all going in Utah? We just got back from Aspen, which was great except as usual we had nothing but trouble flying in and out of there. We've never ridden in Utah and were thinking of giving it a try on our next non-Shredfest trip. If they've had anything like the snowfall in Aspen you two will have a great trip.

I'm anxious to see how you like the Condors compared to the KTP's. I know you sure look at home on your KTP's.

Bill

Comment

Hi Bill,

We are going to Brian Head as it is only a 6-7 hour drive vs. 11 hour drive or flying to SLC. We have heard nothing but good reviews about it. It is not huge or extreme but the price was something we could not turn down. We went here:

http://www.scenicsouthernutah.com/cooldeals_new.shtml#

With the Crystal Inn deal we got $59.00 a person a night including lift tickets and a 7PM checkout DURING the holiday period. We will drive up Sunday the 27th, ski Monday the 28th and Tuesday 29th, checkout by 7pm and then drive 3 hrs and stay in Vegas for the night(it's right on the way home)

Cindy and I had looked in to going to Aspen for the Bumps for Boomers 3 day clinic. It never seems to matchup with our schedule, getting 3 days Mon -Wed off, or it ends before our spring break. What was your experience with them again? I remember you saying that you had done it? I emailed Joe Nevin to see if we could do a one day private lesson since we already were comfortable on skiboards and head right to the moguls, but I haven't heard back yet.

I will let you know about the Condors. I'm sure they will be great. I already LOVE the KTP's. Maybe I can get Cindy on the KTP's as her powder skiboard!

Chad
              64 CM Bigfoot’s
              110 CM Rockered Condors

Comment

already ordered the new ones but damn that was a steal! thats so cheap! even with the bindings. Man CAN you are a lucky man lol
                10 Revel8 Condors
                08 Revel8 BWP w/ 08 Bomber's
                Line Five-0's w/ Snowjam Extreme II's
                Line Jedi's on the Skibike
                Line FF composite

Comment

Hey kx,
                  I know that was a great deal. I read about your purchase and your backcountry ambitions. You will have a great time with Jack he is the best. Hope to see you at shredfest? There is going to be a flock of Condors there.
                  Chad
                  64 CM Bigfoot’s
                  110 CM Rockered Condors

Comment

haha there sure will. I should be there during the weekend part and ill ski with you guys. my dad is new and cant really do the hard stuff so ill leave him home lol. cant wait to get those babys out!
                    10 Revel8 Condors
                    08 Revel8 BWP w/ 08 Bomber's
                    Line Five-0's w/ Snowjam Extreme II's
                    Line Jedi's on the Skibike
                    Line FF composite

Comment

Good buy Chad. Let us know what you think of them both in the powder and on the groomers.
                      sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Chad,

Wow, you all struck a great deal especially during the holidays…the only way we could afford Aspen that time of year would be to shoot at some food and have bubblin’ crude come up from the ground. For us, the appealing things about Salt Lake City are semi-reliable direct flights from St. Louis on Southwest.

I know for a fact Joe has been busy this week, we saw him the other day on Aspen Mtn. and had a chance to visit a little bit. He was up there with a few of his partners doing a group clinic with a slew of folks on skiboards, and had another big group later in the week. I’m sure you’ll hear back from him soon. We did private lessons with him a few years ago. It was great. He had Carolyn off of greens and enjoying ungroomed blues in a blink. I’d suggest a private lesson as opposed to a group clinic, since most of the folks who take the clinic want to spend the last day pointlessly “transitioning” back to skis, something we had zero interest in. We’ve talked about doing the same thing you all are thinking of, doing another one-day private lesson and going right to the bumps.

It’s drilled in my brain now that the Condors are something I have to try, half the fun of it is experimenting with different gear. I’m crazy about the 120’s but you never know until you ride. Carolyn is unimpressed with my unending equipment experiments, but I remind her there are worse vices a guy could have.

Bill

Comment

whatever... LOL JK - Congrats on snagging them
                          Dave | Elevendy

Comment

Hi Bill,

That's what makes it so much fun is that with the 4 x 4 bindings you can try new boards out easily and if you don't like them or have too many, someone else will want them on here and will snag them up. Greco is the man that he lets us post to buy and sell used boards on here. He would probably sell many more new boards, but he truly shows he is in this business for the good of the sport, not just for himself.

Thanks for the advice on the private lessons. We will probably wait until next year to fit that in unless something works itself out. Oh, and don't think I think poorly of Joe for not responding yet. I've emailed him before and he has responded to within minutes. His customer service is great and fits right in with this place.

Oh and Dave, loved the design, I was even willing to get them and clash until these boards popped up for sale. Funny thing is, the jackets I was looking at were orange or green. I just chose wrong. Next year we need to color coordinate before the board color goes out. JK

Chad
                            64 CM Bigfoot’s
                            110 CM Rockered Condors

Comment

Working...
                            X