2007 R8 Emp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 R8 Emp

I listed these a while back, didn't get too much interest. Something about being the end of ski season maybe...

I have twice-used Revel 8 EMP 105s 2007 models. Great boards, but I can no longer use them. Literally only used twice, half a day each time. They have SnowJam bindings, and I have the R8 bag (great for traveling).

Willing to let them go with a reasonable offer.

Cheers.

Can anyone confirm, 2007 did not have the carbon fiber correct?

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablodenieve View Post
      Can anyone confirm, 2007 did not have the carbon fiber correct?
      emps lasted like a year and never had carbon fiber

Comment

i could give you 150

Comment

Yeah, original EMPs did not have the Carbon Fiber strip, they then basically became the Revolt trees when Ethan split ways with the Revel8 team. I believe the first run of Trees did not have the carbon fiber strip but later models did. I'm sure G will correct me if I did screw it up.
          I do it because I can.
          I can because I want to.
          I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
          '08 KTPs

Comment

Originally posted by SkaFreak View Post
            Yeah, original EMPs did not have the Carbon Fiber strip, they then basically became the Revolt trees when Ethan split ways with the Revel8 team. I believe the first run of Trees did not have the carbon fiber strip but later models did. I'm sure G will correct me if I did screw it up.
            Andrew is right. I think I changed the R8 on the tree from white to red when the carbon beams were added.

g

Comment

Working...
            X