X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill giv u 100

Comment

Whats your ebay Id???

Make a bid..... I have several people on ebay making offers now.

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

clean ur pms

Comment

My mailbox is clean. Just leave a message on ebay if it does not work.

Boards:

Bindings:

Comment

Do you have a buyout? Also if I bought both could you ship via Purolator its a lot cheaper and faster.

Comment

Faster maybe.....Cheaper no. Canada post is by far the cheapest method. They may be slow but they are reliable. I dont even know where I would find a Purelator. But I have three canada post offices near my house.

There is no buyout right now. If you make a high bid I can cancel the auction.

If you win both I could ship both. It would be 30-40 bucks combined. Canada post would only take 14-20 days to BC.

Ill look up a purelator close to me, but i doubt it is less expensive.

Last edited by Manlenium; 10-15-2007, 09:45 PM.

Boards:

Bindings:

Comment

woot I bought both from Manlenium!

Well CP is not as bad as UPS at least. As some of you might now from ordering from the states.

Oh man last time I ordered UPS from within Canada they got mad at me because they couldn't find my house and phoned 3x.. though it's perfectly easy to find the house, the UPS dudes were just out to lunch.
                What kind of company gets mad at the customer because they are too incompetent to find it, even when I say there is a giant yellow backhoe in front of the house? lol
                /rant off

Well I'm super excited now, this was a perfect buy for me I figure I wanted a bit longer boards, since being a fairly advanced snowboarder I like going fast.. this is crazy I can't believe I am going to switch sports this year.
                It's really exciting!

Well skiboardsonline.com still has an order coming from us for my boyfriends gear, unless someone else has some used stuff!

Cheers.

Comment

UPS is definatly the worst. I bought some bombers and the tariff was 1/3 the cost of the binding. So the bindings cost way more then they should have.

Now i just have to find a decent shipping box. I wasnt planning on shipping both to the same location.

Enjoy!!

Boards:

Bindings:

Comment

SOLD!!!! You can take down this high rating now.

Boards:

Bindings:

Comment

Working...
                    X