FS: Spruce Osprey Touring Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Spruce Osprey Touring Setup

I am selling one my touring setups. I have enough atm, and these are probably more suited towards French & Swiss Alps than the Pyrenees. Willing to ship anywhere in Europe.

The Spruce Ospreys come directly mounted with Tyrolia AAA frame bindings and can be adjusted for both alpine, or AT soles. The bindings are center mounted and can be adjusted for a variety of boot sizes. For some some boot sizes it is possible to fiddle with the adjustments go be slightly set back.

With that there is a pair of mohair climbing skins as well as two sets of crampons. There is a set of original AAA crampons which fits below the frame itself and moves with foot movement.

There is also a set of Voile crampons for which I had the mount custom installed. This is fix and requires more lift, but is much more secure in icy traverses. The use can select which to take depending on the conditions.

Each set of crampons come with a bag.

€700 for everything, excluding shipping. (I paid over €1000 originally to get everything setup).
    Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
    Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
    Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

I`ll PM you for some details

Comment

Can you sell just the skis or do you prefer everything together?

Comment

new to skiboarding...are those non-release bindings? as they dont look like they are from any of the various pairs and brands ive ever seen so far

Comment

Originally posted by Tbone6 View Post
          new to skiboarding...are those non-release bindings? as they dont look like they are from any of the various pairs and brands ive ever seen so far
          These are touring bindings, for going backcountry, where hiking up requires freedom of feet movement that's not possible with normal bindings
          Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, RVL8 "Drooling Clouds" RCs, Spruce 2016 Osprey
          Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII; Spruce Crossbows
          Past: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

Comment

Bump.
            Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
            Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
            Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Working...
            X