WTB Sticky Icky Icky in the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Sticky Icky Icky in the UK

Anyone have any good condition SII to sell in UK or Europe, I've tried Skiboards.eu but he's not willing to ship to UK after Brexit. SBOL is going to be crazy price.

have you looked into forward shipping companies ? I think there are some in Germany that could help you with shipping to the UK, and I suppose skibords.eu would have no problem sending to Germany
    Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, RVL8 "Drooling Clouds" RCs, Spruce 2016 Osprey
    Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII; Spruce Crossbows
    Past: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

Comment

Recently used shippn.com for some glade goggles from the states, as above could be used to ship from CR/GER wherever in eurozone. I suspect it may actually be a hassle thing for them, but it's not too complicated to get the paperwork right, and of course you'd be covering the shipping anyway.
      My last purchase from Greco was in 21 and it wasn't huge amounts of extra cost, just duty and customs charge. Probably more than the time before that in 2016 but is what it is
      Old account jash19.
      RCs, XLs, SIIs, Revoltsx2, Blunts, Bantams, Snowjam 90s, Groovns - Release only

Comment

Working...
      X