Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ISO: used skiboards and bindings in Europe.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ISO: used skiboards and bindings in Europe.

    Anyone in Europe/France have a set of skiboards and bindings to sell? Will consider almost anything really.
    Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

    Skiboard Magazine

  • #2
    It's hard to get used skiboards in EU. But you have new stock on skiboards.eu

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Roussel View Post
      Anyone in Europe/France have a set of skiboards and bindings to sell? Will consider almost anything really.
      Hey Jason,

      Unfortunately I don't have any bindings to sell, but have a pair of 2014 Condors and a misprinted 2009 ALPdors that I've decided to let go. Both were bought new and each has 4h max of use, so very few cosmetic marks on them. I'm in Paris so sending them to you anywhere in France would not be a problem.
      Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, Spruce 2016 Osprey
      Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII
      Previously: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

      Comment


      • #4
        I also have a pair of used Spruce 120s (actually bought them from you if I'm not mistaken - used them intermittently for less than 10 days alternating with other boards ) that I was holding onto for my daughter, but she prefers them short, at 110 and over she says it feels like skis and doesn't like it

        These composite risers for sale last year might still be available : https://forums.skiboardsonline.com/f...ental-bindings
        Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, Spruce 2016 Osprey
        Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII
        Previously: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

        Comment


        • #5
          Maybe this will help you.... I just bought 30mm raisers from this site. I still don't have them, so I don't know about the quality. They do not sell metal bindings anymore but they have skiboards (Mantrax?) relese bindings and raisers for less than 300e. Also only raisers or binding are really not so expensive.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kiwi View Post
            Maybe this will help you.... I just bought 30mm raisers from this site. I still don't have them, so I don't know about the quality. They do not sell metal bindings anymore but they have skiboards (Mantrax?) relese bindings and raisers for less than 300e. Also only raisers or binding are really not so expensive.
            Yes mantrax! I totally forgot about them. 260 euros is very reasonable. I'm only here for a season, maybe two, and won't have a way to bring them back to Canada once my work visa expires, so this is perfect.
            Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

            Skiboard Magazine

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Roussel View Post

              Yes mantrax! I totally forgot about them. 260 euros is very reasonable. I'm only here for a season, maybe two, and won't have a way to bring them back to Canada once my work visa expires, so this is perfect.
              Ah, I was wondering why you were looking for gear in Europe! Won't be tempting you up to Kicking Horse this winter, I suppose.
              Drop the STICK, ride the SICK!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Roussel View Post

                Yes mantrax! I totally forgot about them. 260 euros is very reasonable. I'm only here for a season, maybe two, and won't have a way to bring them back to Canada once my work visa expires, so this is perfect.
                Glad I could help I got the raisers, they look like quality product. Good site, great seller.

                Comment

                Working...
                X