FS UK Soft boot set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS UK Soft boot set up

Selling my softboot set up as getting too old to bend down to clip in! ​​​​​​. OG Burton snowboard freeride bindings that had top strap. Gadgetgeeks riser. Throwing in Burton SL10 Boots Uk8.5 (stiff) for free. Used on rockered condors for several years but now need release due to hitting 50 and body going wrong!

£125 posted

I had another go with these but ended up getting some Spruce 120s with release bindings for last trip, so much easier on my body! So these are available again for £125 posted UK

Comment

I have the Sims version of the soft boot bindings with 3rd strap and Saavi Wing on Rockered Condors -- not too many of us on the softies and big wide RC's -been out 5 days now - -yesterday I went to my home mountain that finally has snow - -
      Mt. Baldy can be a very dangerous place --they are looking for a missing hiker with TV trucks on site. I would usually ride KTPs in ice, hardpack and rocks with Bomber Bindings and Head ski boots.

I have experimented with a homemade Flow binding and upper strap but was not feeling secure -- the Wing makes a huge difference -- and I now don't mind the loose fit of snowboard boots or the flex of the RC;s -- and I can set the longest RVL8 edges - -I went down Chair 3 under the lift in style --didn't hit South Bowl cause i didn't have poles to hike out --but the hike or walk in snowboard boots would be easier.

I love the lighter boots and can feel my entire foot, ball to heel -- lift the wide RC's to set one edge and they held across runs that looked like an inch of soft and then the screech of ice below.

At 73, the hardest thing was putting on the bindings --I use a chair.
      Next test is Kirkwood and a comparison from the top of the Wall on the same skis and both bindings. I would always have the Bombers and tighten the boots one more time before dropping in -- but maybe that is just a good luck routine that is not necessary --
      the rest of the day was light and easy walking from the car up the hill to chair 1 and after on the way down. I may be on the way to soft boots on both RC's and KTP's bye bye Ski Boots.

was on Big Foots, Cannons, Klimax Redline, 98 Line MNPs, Line ff cam and bomber bindings - new boards: RVL8 2015 SII, 2011 KTP --24 yrs non released - -skiboarding til 2050!!

Comment

Price updated £115 posted UK

Comment

Working...
        X