FS: Crossbows and risers in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Crossbows and risers in Europe

I posted this in the FB group, but I thought I will post here as well.

This is a good option for people living in Europe. I am selling my Crossbows and the riser + SX10 bindings.

Those are used for 1.5 seasons and have about 20-something days on them. Bases and edges are in great condition, bindings and riser as well. Top sheet has the usual chips, no wood exposed. Overall very good condition.

The Crossbows are nice all-mountain skiboards. They do well in all conditions on the piste and if set-back they are pretty good in powder too. The reason I am thinking of selling them is because I got more into freestyle and the riser bindings is not working well for that (for me at least).

With shipping, VAT and duty they cost me a total of about 550 EUR, so I am thinking about 330 EUR + shipping? I will be able to ship within most EU countries for 25-30 euro.

Click image for larger version  Name:	147798733_10157951900976914_6754759064159378987_o.jpg Views:	22 Size:	543.5 KB ID:	263373
    Attached Files

Just a note that I might be willing to sell them separately if anyone needs just the crossbows or just the riser.

Comment

updated price:

Crossbows - 160€ (190$)
      Riser & SX10 bindings - 160€ (190$)
      or as a set for 300€ (360$)
      + shipping worldwide

Comment

Bindings are now sold.
        Crossbows remain for sale at 140 EUR (170$)
        Shipping worldwide, message me for exact price

Comment

Crossbows still for a sale - a good bargain if you live in Europe. Price is now 110 eur.

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
            X