WTB: Any set of skis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Any set of skis

Going on a mini ski trip to Gore Mtn in a few weeks.

Looking to buy any set of skis honestly. I Just want something that would be good to learn with, and then i'll buy something I like down the line.

Do you already have any bindings?

Comment

There's a guy selling a pair of Slapdashes in The Skiboard Connection on FB right now
      Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, RVL8 "Drooling Clouds" RCs, Spruce 2016 Osprey
      Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII; Spruce Crossbows
      Past: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

Comment

Originally posted by shortydude View Post
        Do you already have any bindings?
        I do not

Comment

Yes check the skiboard connection on Facebook, someone just posted a few great deals on ebay and some members were selling some other items. There was a decent set of revolts on Ebay for $300? I think it was.

Comment

Still there :
            https://www.ebay.com/itm/Revel-8-Rev...wAAOSwpapf9lYF
            Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, RVL8 "Drooling Clouds" RCs, Spruce 2016 Osprey
            Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII; Spruce Crossbows
            Past: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

Comment

Originally posted by nickystanaj View Post
              Going on a mini ski trip to Gore Mtn in a few weeks.

Looking to buy any set of skis honestly. I Just want something that would be good to learn with, and then i'll buy something I like down the line.
              Where do you live ? I have some to chose from but not really looking to ship

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Tom91381 View Post

Where do you live ? I have some to chose from but not really looking to ship

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Im just outside of NYC

Comment

Working...
                X