Sell me your used boards!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell me your used boards!!

I'm always looking for new boards, boards with old graphics, anything unique, etc. Just an enthusiast and collector. If you have anything you've been thinking of parting with, send pics and asking price to me at thefirstofjuly86@gmail.com

Thanks,

Mike

Originally posted by TheFirstOFJuly View Post
    I'm always looking for new boards, boards with old graphics, anything unique, etc. Just an enthusiast and collector. If you have anything you've been thinking of parting with, send pics and asking price to me at thefirstofjuly86@gmail.com

Thanks,

Mike
    I have a set of Line Bullets with Blue FF Pro bindings available if you are interested. They are pristine.

Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Wow!! Love those!! I recently got a set of Mike Nick Pros with these same bindings. Love the bindings!! The boards are cool too. This is a very tempting offer. I'll have to think about it though just because I wasn't really considering another pair of lines, but those are cool and I'm a fan of the bindings. I'll definitely hit you up if I decide to get another pair of lines... if someone buys them first, congrats to that person because those are cool boards and a cool piece of history, and those bindings work on pretty much all boards, and are pretty damn secure!!

Comment

Working...
      X