2020 Pre Season Blowout Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Pre Season Blowout Sale

Over the last few seasons I have found myself moving away from the shorter boards and spending most of my time on my Sherpas with release binding, so ......

Shipping extra. PayPal preferred.

Line Bullets with FF Pro Bindings
    $225.

These classic boards are pristine with immaculate bases, edges and top sheets. New hardware on the bindings, complete with all the grips, rubbers pads and original leases. Fast boards, bullet proof bindings.

2013 Slapdash with FF Cam Bindings
    $185

The bases and edges on theses boards are damage free. The top sheet was stickered over to hide the “crayon” graphic. The top sheets were camphered, so only have minimal wear. The Cam bindings are fully adjustable on the go. Leashes included. Great boards for the park or even as loaners.

2013 Spruce 125 LE
    $140

The “Limited Edition” boards from Spruce were the prototypes for the Raptors. I bought two pair and these were only used a few times, so the bases and edges are immaculate. I covered the top sheets in white vinyl and put the Spruce logos on myself. The original white top sheet is untouched underneath. One of the first full rocker long boards.

Missouri Risers
    $50

You know what they are!! Save 50% of the current retail.

Edge Risers
    $50

These risers were an after market product designed for snowboarders to carve without binding drag. I used them on my soft boot bindings and are great risers for soft boot conversions. They are the same stack height as the Missouri Risers.

Custom Soft Boot Binding.........SOLD !!!
    $125

These amazing bindings were designed, engineered and built by SBOL forum member Bill. There are quite simply the most solid and receptive soft boot binding....ever. The riser is built in, and the frame replaces the wings and top strap. The rear entry mechanism also makes then very easy to use. The straps are high quality Snowjam 540s. I used them with my size 10 Salomon Malamutes, so they should fit men’s boots in that range. Simply the best.

More photos are available for all the products showing bases, edge detail, top sheets etc.
    Just these, nothing else !

Those Bullets and FF Pros look museum quality mint!

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
      Too nice to ride!
      Boards/Bindings:
      2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
      2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
      Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
      Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
        They are. I've used the bindings for a few seasons but the Bullets can't have more than a few days on them.

Comment

The Soft boot bindings are sold!

Comment

Looking at those slapdash's like hmmm.

I was kinda looking for a used set of stickys but nothing has pop'd up. I started on boards last year with a set of sweet classic Cannon H series (got them for $35 locally) to see if I like it and I fell in love so Im looking to upgrade this year.

Im 6" 200lbs and have been inline skating since I was a teenager so it was a blast to play around on 90cm boards in the snow... would you recommend the slapdash for someone like me or just keep an eye out for something like the stickys or revolts? I live in the North East so we mainly get a decent amount of ice snow.

Comment

Originally posted by bmrgold View Post
              Looking at those slapdash's like hmmm.

I was kinda looking for a used set of stickys but nothing has pop'd up. I started on boards last year with a set of sweet classic Cannon H series (got them for $35 locally) to see if I like it and I fell in love so Im looking to upgrade this year.

Im 6" 200lbs and have been inline skating since I was a teenager so it was a blast to play around on 90cm boards in the snow... would you recommend the slapdash for someone like me or just keep an eye out for something like the stickys or revolts? I live in the North East so we mainly get a decent amount of ice snow.
              I have both the Slapdashes and the Ickys.

I like to skate as well, and the Slapdashes definitely give yo that same feeling. They are stiffer than the Ickys, and are full camber rather than rockered, so the ride if different, more of a skate feel than a ski feel. They would definitely make a nice upgrade over the Cannons. If it helps, the Slapdashes are more of a park style board and the Ickys more recreational/all mountain.

Comment

The Slapdashes with FF Cam Bindings are Sold !!

Comment

Do you still have the stickies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HappySnail View Post
                    Do you still have the stickies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Yes. The Ickys and Sherpas are my go to boards now.

Comment

Spruce 125 LEs sold.

Comment

The Bullets are now sold. Sad to see them go, but I'll never give them the use they deserve. They are actually good enough to hang on a wall, but that would a crime

Comment

All I have left from the sale are two sets of snowboard binding risers. One set are the Missouri Risers and the others are from the Edge Company. I'll never use them, so someone make me an offer and give them a good home. Maybe both sets for the price of one, plus a little for shipping. Say $60 for the pair delivered?

Comment

Working...
                          X