Rockered Condor Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockered Condor Wanted

Hey I'm looking for an inexpensive used pair of Rvl8 Rockered Condor skiboards Any binding type is ok, or just bare boards. Thanks!

Originally posted by Mister Bison View Post
    Hey I'm looking for an inexpensive used pair of Rvl8 Rockered Condor skiboards Any binding type is ok, or just bare boards. Thanks!
    Me too... I'd never use it to it's full potential being on the Ice... I mean East Coast, but still want a pair to have one
    2018 "Dave's Face" DLPs
    2017 Sticky Icky Icky
    2016 Blunt XL
    2016 "B.Lyfe" Revolt

Spruce Riser w Tyrolia Attack 13
    Line FF Pro Gold Non-release

Comment

Me too... I'd never use it to it's full potential being on the Ice... I mean East Coast, but still want a pair to have one
      Oh I'd definitely be using them! Have been rocking a pair of old school Salamon Snowblades and want to get out of the resort and into some backcountry powder.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Bison View Post

Oh I'd definitely be using them! Have been rocking a pair of old school Salamon Snowblades and want to get out of the resort and into some backcountry powder.
        best of luck. may i recommend as well keeping an eye out for Blunt, Blunt XL, Condors and Spliffs. they will all fit the bill for ya
        2018 "Dave's Face" DLPs
        2017 Sticky Icky Icky
        2016 Blunt XL
        2016 "B.Lyfe" Revolt

Spruce Riser w Tyrolia Attack 13
        Line FF Pro Gold Non-release

Comment

I think this may be the year I get the full touring setup together.... Building a house first, though, so not sure if I'll have two dimes to rub together when I'm done. :P

I have my doubts about the resorts staying open, though, so I'd better scrape together a bit of cash. Will have to stick to the Spliffs, but I think they'll be a decent backcountry board. I haven't ridden anything full rocker yet and have my doubts about how the ride is once the conditions get challenging.
          Make Skiboarding Sexy Again

Comment

Working...
          X